Injector questions

Travis England

Registered
I hav an 04 turbo busa just had motor rebuilt with rods, pistons, ape studs and base gasket I was runing around 8 pounds of boost now that I have rods and pistons I was wanting to up my power to about 350-400 hp my bike is almost togeather and I need injectors are their any injectors I can get very soon like going to a junk yard and picking me up a set I keep seeing s2000 injectors ...is that stock injectors off of a honda s2000 if so are there any more options another car that might have something that would work. Thanks for any info or advice

Bump for the pros, s2000 injectors are regularly used. Might be looking at more than injectors for 400 RWHP. But the last thing you want to do is melt that baby bc you didn't feed it enough fuel.

I'm pretty sure I have about everything I need I have aftermarket fuel pump regulater and fuel rail just stock injectors...but then again I could be wrong thats why I'm here asking .....so are the S2000 injectors really from a honda s2000 or is s2000 a type of injector or a part number

they are off the car, make sure they are flow tested before you put em on, they flow around 360cc, stock is around 260cc. For 400hp you will need more injector, when in that range you should look into secondaries and a secondary fuel controller on a Gen1. Hard to get those big injectors to idle right and base pressure will be real low.

Okay got a new question some of the new s2000 injectors are diffrent and do not interchange what year s2000 will work in a get I busa

You should look at Arthur39s recommendations, if you realy want 400hp or so you need a better system than fmu and pc
look for a plenum with secondary injectors and a microtech or a port fueler (again with microtech)

You can also use a standalone ecu with big injectors or an AEM FIC with a refl ashed ecu. Holley and megasquirt have a plug n play kit. There are many more options these days, but the determining factor is what system your tuner knows. You will also need 60# or bigger injectors for 400hp on four injectors.

Back