S2000 Injectors Help Please

kamikazi89

Registered
Guys i need help with s2000 injectors setup on a stage 1 turbo gen 1 busa with power commander v.What is better to do as i have the option of the 4:1 fmu and other option is 1:1 fpr with map sensor connected to pcv.Also base fuel pressure for each setup injectors compensation in the ecu?Thanks in advance

43 for your base pressure no matter what. Either way will work really.

Personally I’d say do a 1:1 with pcv with a map sensor. That way you have flexibility with different boost levels. Whereas with a fmu you’re locked in to whatever boost level you’re tuned to.

You are correct . . .
How do u know sooo much?... its almost like uve been doing this for 30 years... If anyone needs a CORRECT answer... call frank at the shop and make an appointment... itll be cheaper and less aggravation in the end anyway... he aint gonna rip you off or overcharge you for anything... great guy... one of the last mohicans.

Yeah these guys are right, that won’t support any significant power. I also should of asked how much you’re looking to make.

From what I can recall I’ve never leaned on s2k injectors with an fmu, but I’d suspect somewhere in the 300hp range.

Yeah these guys are right, that won’t support any significant power. I also should of asked how much you’re looking to make.

From what I can recall I’ve never leaned on s2k injectors with an fmu, but I’d suspect somewhere in the 300hp range.

Agree. On the dry nitrous bikes I've tuned, don't like to push the s2k injectors past 300 HP (11.5:1 AFR) with stock fuel pressure. Besides, you start running into stock fuel rail issues at that point, too.

Stage 1 with 8 lbs of boost and near 240hp at the wheel non intercooled but with water spray if that helps

I got tired of some issues with a standalone I was using

So I tried he PCV-TPI with some 1000cc injectors
Still learning/tuning that setup Seems like this works well enough that I cannot figure why you would do a stage one any other way.....
other than cost,

$330 power commander
$300 FMU

or $500 injectors
$400 PCV-TPI
Knowing what I know, from all the incarnations my bike has been thru. the Extra $300 is not worth the grief of redoing it over again,
and eventually you will end up redoing it
with the PCV-TPI mapping is pretty dang close from off boost up to 18psi, SO FAR

Guys coz i own the aem failsafe and it has analog output to connect it with pcv and the pcv can work as a pti unit except of the temp is that worth a try with s2000 injectors for a single stage of boost or is easier to tune via tps/rpm?

4-1 fuel pressure regulator, S2000's and a PCV-TPI not sure how high you could go for boost, without running out of fuel.
Try it, turn it down, and start creeping the boost up, and see how far you get.
WATCH A/F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are careful, worst case you have to upgrade the injectors

hey guys how to compensate the s2k injectors in ecueditor?i mean about values i have to set it to 140% or to 40% im confused stock is set to 100%

Back