Injector questions

Travis England

Registered
I hav an 04 turbo busa just had motor rebuilt with rods, pistons, ape studs and base gasket I was runing around 8 pounds of boost now that I have rods and pistons I was wanting to up my power to about 350-400 hp my bike is almost togeather and I need injectors are their any injectors I can get very soon like going to a junk yard and picking me up a set I keep seeing s2000 injectors ...is that stock injectors off of a honda s2000 if so are there any more options another car that might have something that would work. Thanks for any info or advice

I hav an 04 turbo busa just had motor rebuilt with rods, pistons, ape studs and base gasket I was runing around 8 pounds of boost now that I have rods and pistons I was wanting to up my power to about 350-400 hp my bike is almost togeather and I need injectors are their any injectors I can get very soon like going to a junk yard and picking me up a set I keep seeing s2000 injectors ...is that stock injectors off of a honda s2000 if so are there any more options another car that might have something that would work. Thanks for any info or advice

65# injectors will work just fine. You will need to get your Ecu flashed to be able to handle these properly . . .

Back