2002 turbo 1000

1badg

Registered
I need a diagram on how to route my regulator,pump and fuel lines. I.m doing a stage two upgrade on my 2002 turbo 1000. I'm adding secondary injectors to it. I all ready have all the other upgrades including motor work. Can anybody help.

You know Barry has these things....I've only once seen what youre wanting for sale and it was in the UK,I suspect finding someone wanting to part out a stg 2 kit will be kinda hard.But...you never know.Bump for ya!

Just need the picture on how everything plumb together. I have every thing to do it with already.

No sweat...

Tank goes to fuel filter...

fuel filter goes to fuel pump...

fuel pump breaks off into a T; one line to stock fuel rail; one line to secondary fuel rail.

Return line comes out of secondary fuel rail and into regulator.

regulator goes back to the tank...

Probably can take some pics for you if this is not good enough...

(1badg @ Apr. 23 2007,22:flamethrowing:) Just need the picture on how everything plumb together. I have every thing to do it with already.
Sorry,I read your post too fast.

no problem. hey thanks, pictures will be cool. Just trying to get this thing down the track a little faster.

(Cloud9 @ Apr. 23 2007,09:27) No sweat...

Tank goes to fuel filter...

fuel filter goes to fuel pump...

fuel pump breaks off into a T; one line to stock fuel rail; one line to secondary fuel rail.

Return line comes out of secondary fuel rail and into regulator.

regulator goes back to the tank...

Probably can take some pics for you if this is not good enough...
Thats it!!!!

yeah im wanting to upgrade my stage 1 kit also...this will be a future mod..is there an upgrade from velocity available?

(nitrod86gt @ May 09 2007,09:38) yeah im wanting to upgrade my stage 1 kit also...this will be a future mod..is there an upgrade from velocity available?
yesw, we can make a stage 1 into a stage 2. no problem.

so i take it that it would be a new plenum, secondaries, rail, and controller
? is that it? how much? feel free to PM me..

Back