San Mateo Bike Show

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
A few more pics from the show. .org members shown are: Mobusa, Tboneone and his wife, Flrider, Hawaiibusa, Big E and son
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Almost forgot! Miss Suzuki (Cheryl)

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099899926 -->

Thanks for the pics
there is a show comming to the expo center in boston in a few weeks
I think i might check it out

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
beerchug.gif

Have never been to a bike show, but will when I return. I have seen lots of pics and know there is some good info that can be picked up and I am going to take advantage of it.

New 1K, I like the turn signal lens but hate the pipe along with everyone there... What were they thinkin?

sf_11_04_011.jpg

YIKES!  oh well it aint hollywood... had a great time wish I saw more of u guyz... Big_E where were u??? !!! awe next time... aloha.  oh and the guy on the other busa ( i just met ) is from my home town Hilo ... small world...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099930262 -->

sf_11_04_007.jpg

Looks like a good time! I missed this past year's bike show in D.C. I'm hoping to catch one next year...

Thanks for the pics...not too shabby for a retired guy!
tounge.gif

Tbone (and wife), Big E, and of course Hawaiibusa, enjoyed meeting up with you all at the show.  Looking forward to Laguna!!!   Keep in touch!  And Lo, we missed ya!!!! If I forgot anyone, well, I enjoyed meeting you as well!!!

Nice pics, ya'll.. thanks for sharin 'em!
I kinda like the way Suzuki has two-toned the front fenders
on the '05s.. particularly the blk/slv.. assuming all colour
schemes are the same~

I rode to the show on Friday and there had to be at least 600 bikes in the parking lot. I wasn't really feeling the paint scheme on the new Busa's though.

I did find my replacement cruiser bike I'm buying in March when it comes out. The new Victory Hammer. It comes with a 250 tire and some real funky colors. Me likes.

DSCF0162.jpg

damn Mobusa you are still ugly, I actually think you are getting uglier. But I'll still let you follow me on the road.

At a price of $16,489, it's an excellent deal. They allow test rides of all their bikes except the Hammer since it isn't out yet, so I'm going to check them out.

DSCF0163.jpg

Back