Finally figured it out

nice color,  nice chrome , and nice  bike  very pretty indeed. Q 4 U   I noticed that riders in the US remove the front Brake disc is that safe
rock.gif
     just curious  

beerchug.gif
You can feel somewhat of a difference, but it still has enough brake to flip the bike if i so desired( I don't
laugh.gif
) I just like the look better. I would say it's safe.

BigBS- I honestly don't know, I would have to go back and look at the prices again. But everything was done at www.sportchrome.com. They do a great job!

I've heard they do good work. I'm probably going to get my swingarm, rearsets, rims, etc. done when I get back. Debating about whether to chrome or polish the frame. Your bike definitely gives me some more ideas!

I've heard they do good work.  I'm probably going to get my swingarm, rearsets, rims, etc. done when I get back.  Debating about whether to chrome or polish the frame.  Your bike definitely gives me some more ideas!
Check with Custom Sportbike Concepts bro. They support this site and they were great to deal with when I bought the UFO tail from 'em.
wink.gif

I've heard they do good work.  I'm probably going to get my swingarm, rearsets, rims, etc. done when I get back.  Debating about whether to chrome or polish the frame.  Your bike definitely gives me some more ideas!
Check with Custom Sportbike Concepts bro. They support this site and they were great to deal with when I bought the UFO tail from 'em.
wink.gif
I second that on CSC. I have more to tell about them and why they get an extremely high endorsement from me, but don't want to hijack this thread.

CANDY....can you show close-ups of the chain guard? Is that kanji part of it? (not that I need or want another kanji). Where did you get it?

G

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes that Kanji is part of the chain gaurd and it was purchased from Street & Track ( Charles ). I'll try to get a picture up close in the next couple days for you.

Back