Finally figured it out

Pat Dietrich

Registered
I had to play around but i figured out how to post them myself. Hope nobody minds more pictures. Was supposed to race Ryan Schnitz tonight but thanks to the rain, he'll have to wait to get his butt kicked on another day!LOL

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

<!--EDIT|CANDYBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090374526 -->

Thats it. I bought a new camera, so I needed to try it out.Seems like it does a good job.
By the way, for those of you that polish aluminum, I highly recommend the new Mothers Billet polish. It works awesome. I used cotton balls to apply and remove. Absolutely no scratches. looks like a mirror!

haha.. whats the deal with those prop rods for the hump.. ?

I dont' think it needed two really did it?

cool ride man.. I only wish I had the patience, cash, and motivation to do that mine.

laugh.gif

No way man ... no such a thing as too many pics of your Busa. I totally like the little surprise you got in your hump ... I pity the fool that mistakes your bike for just a show bike!

That IS nice, I'd be afraid to take it out for fear it would get scratched. I don't think mine will ever look that nice, It's all I can do just to clean it. I bought mine to ride.
race.gif

No way man ... no such a thing as too many pics of your Busa. I totally like the little surprise you got in your hump ... I pity the fool that mistakes your bike for just a show bike!
Thanks. I just liked the way these came out so I wanted to share. Just didn't want people sick of seeing pictures. I think I may start it today and sit on it(in the garage) and act like I'm riding, under the cover of course.LOL
biggrin.gif

Glad you guys like it.

How much did the chroming run you if you don't mind me asking?

nice color,  nice chrome , and nice  bike  very pretty indeed. Q 4 U   I noticed that riders in the US remove the front Brake disc is that safe
rock.gif
     just curious  

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090079776 -->

Back