Sad Day At My House

Being that our dogs are our children to my wife and I...we share your pain. We recently lost two of our three to illness and there is nothing more heart breaking then loosing a friend. My prayer is that you find peace in this time of sorry and comfort as time heals the loss. We took our favorite picture of our girls and had them blown up and made into a really nice framed display. It does not replace them but it has given us a way to keep the hurt down just a little.

In our thoughts...

So sorry for your loss. I know they're like a member of the family... It's good that you got to be with him in the end. I know this is a difficult time, but try to remember all the good times you had together. Prayers sent to ease the pain.

sorry to hear, they arre not just pets they are our 4 legged family members

My sincere condolences. My dogs are my companions too. I have lost other dogs before. It hurts because they give us unconditional love no matter what kind of person we are.

Sorry for your loss. This is why I don't have another dog. They just don't live long enough. You get so close to them and then it's so painful when they leave you don't won't to go through it anymore. My heart goes out to you friend.

i mean this with all my heart im so sorry for your loss!!! i know the feeling of what you are going through all too well and how much it hurts. Please find comfort in knowing that he knew you loved him and you never let him suffer you will see him again and he will always be with you in your heart,

RIP Mr Brown...You looked like a beautiful dog...and Im sure you were a great friend...

Sorry for your loss my brother...its always hard losing a loved one...

Back