You guys are the best

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
First, thanks to all who sent PM's and emailed me about my Father. It did make a difference.
He passed away Thursday at 3:22 in the afternoon. But he was at peace with himself and was no longer angry about anything. He was a Korean War Vet and was wounded twice and seemed to carry a lot of anger all through his life about Korea. However, at the time of his death he was not in any pain or distress.
I was with him until the end and I think/hope he knew. So he was not alone.
He asked me to make sure my Mother is safe and cared for.
Done.
And he asked me to look out for my Brother and Sister even though I am the youngest.
Done.
No big deal. I assured him that all would be taken care of. So now it's time to move on as he has

Again thanks to all of you.

David

Best wishes David. God speed to your Dad.
smile.gif

It is never easy to loose a parent my friend, but time does heal. God speed to your dad. Take care bro.

I'm sorry about your loss. It was great that you could be with him at the end. Not everyone has that special opportunity.

Now, he is with you wherever you go.

You're in my thoughts David...I'm glad you were with him...I agree with Kat, it is truly special to be there...

God Bless, I agree also, as hard as it is, It's still a blessing to be there and know they are now at peace.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139856742 -->

Very sad to know this, David. Keep your chin up, Bro. You and your family just take care of each other. The passage of time will help to lessen you burden.

Sorry about your Dad. Good you could spend alot of time with him in his final days. I am sure it meant alot to him. Best wishes to you and your family. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry for your family's loss. Glad to hear he seemed at peace after all. His asking you to look after your family is a true honor. God bless..

Just lost both parants recently, know how you feel. My tears are for you Dave, Peace

Back