Special day

Happy 6th Birthday Christopher!!
hello.gif
jump9.gif
bowdown.gif

Remember, you can call it your Birthday Week if you want!

birthday.gif
Christopher
biggrin.gif
. Remember you got the coolest name
tounge.gif
Next time I see you I want you to give me some of your energy
laugh.gif

I'm always thinking about you, your son, and your family........Best Wishes from the SoCal Clan!

DD

I pray in the mighty name of Jeasus, Christopher be healed by the stipes Jesus took for him. Through continuous prayer, obedience and faith he will be ok. He is an awesome child of God and God knows all about him, He knows his wants and needs God knows the number of hairs on his head. Have Christopher talk to God, form a relationship with him and his healing will wipe him clean and pure. Always give credit to the Lord for all he has done. He is a jealous God and wants us to know where our blessing and favor come from, He loves to hear it from us. The Lord wants his children to have the best of everythingm know what we need he just wants o hear it from us. May God have a continuous hand on you Christopher. Dont hesitate to raise your hands to him and tell Him what, your thoughts and ccncerns, He IS LISTENING! Happy Birtday Buddy, and God Bless you and our family.

Happy Birthday Christopher!! Glad to know you are still with and look forward to you being with us for a long time. Enjoy your special day and each day that you can! Hope to read a post that you will be joining us on your own bike. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

--Nanwags

Back