Okay, I just gotta share

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay, yesterday, I had to go with my wife and two sons to Nemours Medical Center, here in PCola.  We were there so that we couold finally get Christopher, my oldest, started with insulin in his pump (he's diabetic)
Anyway, after we started him, they released us to go to eat, and my wife says, you know, there's a Hooters right across the street.  Wait, let me think, okay!  So, we are in Hooters having wings and such, when they turn on the big screen - to the Speed channel.  Just in time to see Stoner win the 250 GP race (Qatar), so I say wow, I wish we didn't have to go back right away - and my wife says, well, if another race is coming on, we could stay for awhile and let Christopher sleep.  So we watched the first 10 laps or so, talking my wife through Rossi, Capirossi, Gibernau, Edwards, Hayden, Biaggi, etc....

Anyway, not a bad way to spend lunch, I'll tell you that!
Just thought I would share.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "Cutter, Qatar, tomatoe, tomauto"|1128533255 -->

beerchug.gif

You got a keeper there......Hooters AND MotoGP......with permission even
laugh.gif

Glad you got a little sunshine in your day with everything else that's going on.

Hey MC...how is Christopher doing with the pump? I have heard that some people do not tolerate it well.
Hope he is doing well with it!!

Hey MC...how is Christopher doing with the pump? I have heard that some people do not tolerate it well.
Hope he is doing well with it!!
He is doing well with it - we had him on saline for so long that he got really used to wearing the pump; the problem now is just the trouble with finding the right doses and time increments/carb ratios - his blood sugar is sort of on a roller coaster right now....

Thank you for asking!

Okay, yesterday, I had to go with my wife and two sons to Nemours Medical Center, here in PCola.  We were there so that we couold finally get Christopher, my oldest, started with insulin in his pump (he's diabetic)
Anyway, after we started him, they released us to go to eat, and my wife says, you know, there's a Hooters right across the street.  Wait, let me think, okay!  So, we are in Hooters having wings and such, when they turn on the big screen - to the Speed channel.  Just in time to see Stoner win the 250 GP race (Qatar), so I say wow, I wish we didn't have to go back right away - and my wife says, well, if another race is coming on, we could stay for awhile and let Christopher sleep.  So we watched the first 10 laps or so, talking my wife through Rossi, Capirossi, Gibernau, Edwards, Hayden, Biaggi, etc....

You lucky bastid.

Hot, scantily clad women and the races... and your wife approves ALL of it...damn you...damn you...damn you...

You lucky bastid.

Hot, scantily clad women and the races... and your wife approves ALL of it...damn you...damn you...damn you...
Man -
I just saw your reply. Yeah, I'm lucky, but you've got a track bike!

Back