Sad Day At My House

I lost Gunther 3 years ago. He was a 16 year old half Husky 1/2 golden. That was the best dog/garage buddy I ever had. I am sorry for your loss. I did just get a Corgy pup, but he is no Gunther.........................

So sorry to hear about your boy. :( Try to think of the good times and remember when you are ready, there is a new friend out there somewhere at your local animal control, humane society or breed rescue who would love to be there to lick your tears away. :) No one will replace Mr. Brown, but there is someone new waiting to find a good home like yours!

I am very sorry for your loss Mr. Brown. They don't call them 'man's best friend' for nothing. Dogs give us unconditional love, they don't care about their own problems most of the time unless they're an immediate distraction, they only care about pleasing us. How grateful I've been many times to have a dog as my companion in troubled times. If only we had this same type love for each other as humans. I'm sure that your friend lived a good life and had many wonderful times with you.

That sucks man. I suggest a book called "Rescuing Sprite", it will be a good read for you right now.

My heart aches for you my friend. I am nearing that point with my best friend as well. He has spent the past 16 years with me and his health is not so good. My heart is heavy for him knowing his best days are behind him and one day in the not so distant future, he too will be making that final visit with the vet. :love:

Back