Sacramento Area Northern California

" i have no clue    he was a young guy tall and thin with dark hair "

Are you Trying to tell us something ROBB  
rock.gif

It's OK You know Because we will still Be Friends you Know !!!

And if So, Did you Get his Number ?    
wowold.gif
no      5's a crowd   he had an cowboy, an Indian, and contruction worker in the back seat     there wasent room
fart.gif
"YMCA"
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

All Joking "Asside". I had a Great Time Guys, Loved them Sweepers, Let's do it again Sometime. Good To See you again Terrell and Gene. Robb I am Glad you Didn't Get a Ticket. BE SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ! I didnt get a call today!!! Oh well I was way too busy anyway
sad.gif
Is that Bullards Bar an amzing dam out in the middle of no where or what?!? We stunt in that parking lot when we are up there too.

Oct2007_misc_135b.jpg

i had a good time like always     still want hit speedy though
drools.gif
Next time let's just shoot for CHICO then Ride Back through the Twisties and Let's Leave a Little Earlier. Also, Yes I think we should all GAS Up and Top Off at the Same Time in order to avoid any Unnecessary Stops. I was Really Looking forward to that Freakin Burrito !!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

OK, my wife just announced she is goin to visit her sister on May 1st. SOOOOOOOOOO who's interested in spending the May 2-4 wknd up here? I'm talkin hwy 36 / 299 / 32 / 70 / 162 / too many roads for just 3 days ...
cool.gif

Kent we never quite made it to speedy burrito and ran out of time and had to head back what about infineon next month i think the 17th & 18th lets all ride down together im leaving for an Oregon ride in early may weather dependent but i would love to come and hit some of your cool roads be cool to go up to Lassen this summer
beerchug.gif

Kent we never quite made it to speedy burrito and ran out of time and had to head back    what about infineon next month i think the 17th & 18th    lets all ride down together   im leaving for an Oregon ride in early may weather dependent but i would love to come and hit some of your cool roads    be cool to go up to Lassen this summer
beerchug.gif
Yes I was planning on Infineon, just let me know. Whats your travel dates to Oregon in May ?

Kent we never quite made it to speedy burrito and ran out of time and had to head back    what about infineon next month i think the 17th & 18th    lets all ride down together   im leaving for an Oregon ride in early may weather dependent but i would love to come and hit some of your cool roads    be cool to go up to Lassen this summer
beerchug.gif
 Whats your travel dates to Oregon in May ?
not sure cause it will be a weather call but it will be either before infineon or after but im shooting for before infineon cause im going up there with a couple friends from work im only going up for four days though

Back