Sacramento Area Northern California

beerchug.gif

slow_ride_chico_24__2_.jpg

unreal it was but he let me go i couldent beleieve it    i was very fortunate cause he was gonna hit me with a fix it ticket on top of the speeding but he was a real cool CHP
thumb_up.gif
    i still dont understand the fix it ticket thing but the more i talked to him about it the more i could tell he was backing off
thumb_up.gif

heres a couple pics       great ride to except that oregon hill rd.   that part was all your fault Robert
cool.gif
I can't help if you Can't Keep up with Me ROBB, I took that Road in hopes that you might be able to Catch Up  
laugh.gif
 Maybee you might want to try taking a Professional Motorcycle Riders Course  
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
hey, i woulda been alot faster on that crappy road but my emergency brake was on the whole time and i did notice
muscle.gif

thumb_up.gif

unreal it was but he let me go i couldent beleieve it    i was very fortunate cause he was gonna hit me with a fix it ticket on top of the speeding but he was a real cool CHP
thumb_up.gif
    i still dont understand the fix it ticket thing but the more i talked to him about it the more i could tell he was backing off
thumb_up.gif

heres a couple pics       great ride to except that oregon hill rd.   that part was all your fault Robert
cool.gif
I can't help if you Can't Keep up with Me ROBB, I took that Road in hopes that you might be able to Catch Up  
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
  hey, i woulda been alot faster on that crappy road but my emergency brake was on the whole time and i did notice
muscle.gif
What was the Name of the CHP that pulled you over, My CHP Buddy was Working Highway 50 Today ?

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
muscle.gif
What was the Name of the CHP that pulled you over, My CHP Buddy was Working Highway 50 Today ?
i have no clue he was a young guy tall and thin with dark hair

thumb_up.gif

" i have no clue    he was a young guy tall and thin with dark hair "

Are you Trying to tell us something ROBB
rock.gif

It's OK You know Because we will still Be Friends you Know !!!

And if So, Did you Get his Number ?
wowold.gif

Oregon Hill Road should be Re-named "Oregon Break your FREAKIN BAl.. ROAD"  Good Job ROBB  
corner2.png
i already blamed you earlier for it its to late    it was the worst road i have ever been on and thats all your fault thanks to you i need a double dose of doan's pills and a extra spoonful of metamucil before bed tonight at 8:30
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

" i have no clue    he was a young guy tall and thin with dark hair "

Are you Trying to tell us something ROBB  
rock.gif

It's OK You know Because we will still Be Friends you Know !!!

And if So, Did you Get his Number ?    
wowold.gif
no 5's a crowd he had an cowboy, an Indian, and contruction worker in the back seat there wasent room
fart.gif

Here is one More. If you look Closely you can See Gene in the Corner doing his thing if you know what I Mean !!!

009.JPG

Back