Sacramento Area Busas

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Would any other Sacramento area Busa owners be interested in getting together for a ride. Might be nice to get to know some of the other local Busa owners, check out their bikes & it's gotta be pretty wicked to have a pack of Busas rippin down the highway.

Iam off on Sunday. and Monday. LETS DOO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

Ever around Central Cali ridin we have about 5-7 Busas here in Madera Fresno has a bunch more so pm me when you do

Is Reno in "Sacramento area"? If so, include me! Raydog

V-max to Busa. Do you want to Take the Lead on this one. I say Next Weekend. Personally I am going to ride up 80 to 49 to 50 and then WHO CARES !!!!

Wherever the Bike Wants to GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
race.gif

E-Mail Me

Boss, next weekend sounds good to me.  We just need to choose a day, meeting time and place.  I'll suggest Saturday, Denny's restaraunt on Watt Ave (right off 80) at say 9:00 am, how does this work for everyone?  As far as where we ride I don't really care, I've only ridden solo and not really familiar with any good routes so maybe someone can suggest the route.  I'm hoping a lot more people will join in on this, I think it could be a lot of fun, who's in?

I will MEET YOU at Dennys at 9:00 AM Next Saturday 08/25/07. I Suggest 80 to 49 to 50 and Back since we are Right There. It's about a 100 Mile Run Which is all I am good for without a Rest of Some Kind. Basically my AS.. and Throttle hand need a rest by then. E-mail Me V-max 2 Busa or at least PM me. I will give you me Number and We can Ride......... Anyone ELSE
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

My mother in law lives in Sac town , and when we visit I always like to go to Lake Tahoe. I would love to be able to ride the busa to Tahoe. Don't know the Hwy offhand, but the one that goes out by Folsum would be awesome. Wish I could bring the busa out sometime and go riding with you guys.
bowdown.gif

i think im in on this one greyrocket and the some of the guys do some loops from my pad alot we usually head out on latrobe rd near me and hit some twisties up in the foothills if ya need a guy who knows the loops im it

ever done north south rd.? its off of iron mountain road headin' over to 88 there a lots of good ones up here
beerchug.gif

if you guys are thinkin' 80 to 49 to 50, how about wentworth springs road which is out of georgetown you guys can still take 80 to 49 only we would head up to georgetown from 49 and go thru ice house out to 50

if you havent been on wentworth well its smooth and twistie and there is a great place for burgers at Robbs Place if ever one should be hungry

rays_new_bandit_46__2_.jpg

ozz, sounds good to me, keep in mind this is my first sport bike so I may lag behind a bit, have not done the twisties on the Busa yet although I used to have to muscle & fight the old V-Max through the turns and I do remember draggin the chambers on my 1974 S3-400 Kawi triple in the canyons back in the 70's so maybe I won't be as unsure of the leaning in corners as I'm expecting, we shall see.

dont sweat that we will just have fun and ride our own ride its a great road to just kick back and enjoy the scenery to
beerchug.gif

i ride up to Robbs alot on the weekends just to go for a nice ride its smooth and sweepy and then pops out at ice house road from there its about 5 miles to Robbs and another 15 or so to hwy 50 we will be above pollock pines when we come out on 50 which is about 35 or 40 miles to Folsom

a tripple ehhhh loved my 500 had an old RD to back in the day
jump9.gif

(raydog @ Aug. 18 2007,22:flamethrowing:) Is Reno in "Sacramento area"? If so, include me!      Raydog
its not Doyle but you could still go come down 80 meet us at the 49 exit go thru Ice House out to 50 then head around lake Tahoe back to Reno and your home
zzwhip.gif

Don't Worry V-max to Busa. I suck at Turns also. Still Feeling my BUSA. LETS DO IT !!!!! So are we Meeting at Dennys or what ?

dennys at 9:00 at watt&80? this saturday right? let me know where and im there!
beerchug.gif

Back