Sacramento Area Busas

(Bosshound @ Aug. 21 2007,20:53) Don't Worry V-max to Busa.  I suck at Turns also. Still Feeling my BUSA.  LETS DO IT !!!!! So are we Meeting at Dennys or what ?
Yup, that is the plan, Denny's Watt & I 80 Saturday morn at 9:00 am, I will be there.

Gotta work---
argue.gif

I gotta work too! I'm bummed, would've been great to meet and ride with you guys....I'll probably just go for an early Sunday morn ride to Donnieville for coffee. Have fun on Sat. everybody, I'll look forward to next time. Raydog

Cool, so it looks like there will be five of us, that is if greyrocket can make it, everyone is welcome, see you all in the morning.

Nuts! I got to this post too late. Yesterday -- Friday -- I rode up I-5 to Williams, over to Clearlake for gas, then back to 16, down Cash Creek to Woodland. My butt and shoulders still hurt, it was a hot sumbitch but a lot of fun. Maybe next Saturday...

(bjewell @ Aug. 25 2007,11:09) Nuts!  I got to this post too late.  Yesterday -- Friday -- I rode up I-5 to Williams, over to Clearlake for gas, then back to 16, down Cash Creek to Woodland.  My butt and shoulders still hurt, it was a hot sumbitch but a lot of fun.  Maybe next Saturday...
not sure when you said your headin' back across the pacific but the weekend after next im thinkin' a coast ride we will keep ya posted but maybe over to Bodega
beerchug.gif

i bet it was hot on I-5 nice around Clear Lake did ya see many CHP?

(Spike @ Aug. 26 2007,07:26) Drats!  I just got your PM this morning.  I would have gone too, how was the ride?
ya missed a good one were gonna do it soon again maybe over to the coast in a couple of weeks
beerchug.gif

Yeah, saw a Black&White about 20 miles in from Williams. and it was H-O-T!!! Man, I liked to have died on 16 before I got to the straights. Tempted to jump into that beautiful river... -L-

Gonna go back 9/3. the Busa goes into mothball until next August...

Back