Exploring the sacramento river delta on a busa

lurk.gif
Nice documentary!

Thanks Tim, I have to get down there before the summer heat sets in. Looks alot the same as the north valley up here in Chico but I like all that historical stuff too.

Now as for the rain .... GO AWAY!!!!
sad.gif

Pashnit,

I would like to thank you for your enlighting picture trips if you will. I have visted your web site often, got many great ideas ( tl1000 wheels was one) and use your photographs as desktop backgrounds.

The History of this Country is simply amazing. One would need a lifetime to explore. You bring it closer to us.

Thank you so much.

hogger...

Very nice....It's amazing how people still build homes near levees. In my opinion it's a disaster waiting to happen. Instead of spending billions rebuilding other countries, take those same billions and rebuild the levees in CA, NO, and where ever it may be needed. Just my .02 cents.
Donald

Nice shots Tim...I ride along the river every so often and every time I do I still can't believe just how close to the sacto river is to those homes...this coming week looks bad for rain starting tommorow...the town of vernallis near stockton is expecting water to top the levees this week...not to mention the massive snow pack...if it were to melt fast we may need pontoons for the busa.
smile.gif

Very nice....It's amazing how people still build homes near levees. In my opinion it's a disaster waiting to happen. Instead of spending billions rebuilding other countries, take those same billions and rebuild the levees in CA, NO, and where ever it may be needed. Just my .02 cents.
Donald
elected! You are now the President of the USA.

hogger...

I look forward to your pictorials...fantastic job, as usual.

Thanks!

Here's a pic of GMR, not sure if it's the same as the one you were going to put up or not.

but none the less. Here it is.

GMR is still closed on the front side, should be open within a year or so.

DSC00497.jpg

that was a fantastic intro into the country and history of that area of california...love the pics...truely worth reading

man....always love your pics, Pashnit. Wish I could some exploring with you....I really dig all the quaint little places and empty roads. Sweet, man!

Cannot wait for the rain to GO AWAY... The hills should be starting to brown by now.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping to go to Tahoe for lunch this week or next. Did that with a couple of the .org people 2 Aprils ago.

Thrasher, Sane man... Ready to do it again!

Tim, you come and take the pictures this time!

cool.gif

Wow, excellent write up. I'm leaving Bishop, ca (east side) in a couple of days and will look up this route. Keep these writeups for a book. Great job! Really, bikers look for something this nice. and BTW, really nice bike too.

<!--EDIT|samurai_busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145430108 -->

Back