Riding w/ pashnit: exploring the ca central coast

Outstanding as usual, thanx for sharing. Been on some of those roads but not all ... yet!

Hows that road up to the castle? Pretty sick huh? On the bus heading up the hill last year I kept drewling.
cool.gif

WOW
bowdown.gif

I always dream of riding Kalifornia...it's looks incredible. I'm stuck in Florida where everything is just flat flat flat. One day.....

thank you again for the ride. Just fantastic.

I rode Highway 1 a few years back and was in awe the whole time. I went from around Solvang (sp) up to Monterey. Should of just gone to Frisco huh?

GOD bless America came to mind quite often riding Hwy 1.

hogger...

some of those pics are just amazing. You definately know how to capture the perfect pics. The details of the rolling fields and ocean shots are breathtaking. Makes me want to go ride and enjoy the scenery. Not sure what kind of camera you have but it takes great pictures........

Thanks for sharing! I wish we had roads and view like that in KS!

Awesome pictures and travelogue as usual. I really enjoyed the portrait vs. landscape differences as well. I find myself taking landscape shots all too often so I don't need to rotate them later on the PC, but I see I could be missing a much more striking shot by shooting the other way. I just wish I was in CA so I could join you on one of your rides.

Awesome as usual. Thanks for taking us on that ride, I get all wraped up in the story and pics and it really seems like I am there along with the group.

Absolutely fantastic! Your photography and narration make us feel like we were there.

I'm going to have to join you one of these times....

You out did your self again. Great pics I always forget my camera, I need to start taking it with me.

Outstanding tread..................... really enjoyed it..........
smile.gif

Great reporting Tim! The pictures are amazing, and I know they don't do justice to the real thing.

We definitely should get out more often.:;):

man...how you do find all these awesome places, Pashnit? I'm loving it...absolutely lovin it!
drooling3.gif

Gorgeous...thanks so much for the pics!

WOW!!! Great photos. I had a favorite up until I saw the next photo. I really enjoyed the those landscapes with the winding roads. Awsome, and thanks for sharing them.

Back