Riding Palomar Photo

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Got my photo taken during our Sunday Ride up Palomar Mountain
This guy Rick Clemson sits on the side of the road all day each weekend. All he asks is for people to pay for a few photos. This image cost $20.00 but being in marketing I wanted to help the guy out and do not think is right to post his watermark photos. Nice ride nice photo. If you get a change take a run up the South Grade and get snapped.
Rick Clemson Sports Photography

Palomar_1000.jpg

I have a lady that does the same thing (race track photog) and the encourage thread posting of photos to get their name out there.. (photos are usuaully low-res anyway)... ask the guy..

I have a lady that does the same thing (race track photog) and the encourage thread posting of photos to get their name out there.. (photos are usuaully low-res anyway)... ask the guy..

Yes and I included his link to help promote him. But like anyone else I am sure he needs people to buy some of these photos.

Its really tough out there to make a living these days so I wanted to do my part

Hey, Ken...great pic! Did you have fun? What do you think of the camber of those curves? Awesome, awesome, awesome. While we are blessed with tons of great roads, here in SoCal, Pally, for all the technical aspects, is the cream of the crop.

I disagree with the 'rightness' of posting his copyrighted/watermarked pix, though. I've put up tons of them on the site...each one is an advertisement for him.

Likewise, and like you, I support him by actually purchasing the pix.

Cheers!

Nice photo Ken!! And even nicer suit. Is that Spidi?

Yes I have the Spidi Jacket and zip up pants. Pricey but good stuff.
But I have learned that Spidi has decided to move their operations to China and the USA Distributor has told them to go pound sand and they will not carry Spidi products if they come from China. So the good stuff is now hard to find unless its in stock at your local dealer. If you look closely the hand stitching and all the differnet pieces and colors of leather is quite amazing. Each color is a different piece of leather - very cool. If they are going to China they might as well sell the stuff at WalMart as it will no longer be from Italy.

r_courseblackred_473_detail.jpg

Back