Moving to Sacramento

oh yeah never seen any cops on Salmon Falls Rd... as for accidents just watch out there are some sharp turns and people in there big ass suvs drive like crap.

Hey Buzz...you done flying?  Ice House Road and Wentworth Springs Road are my favorites so far.  Last time I was up there though a couple of weekends ago there were very few cars but there was snow.  Had to take it real easy on Wentworth where the white stuff wasn't plowed
wow.gif

Ice House Road and Wentworth Springs Road are my favorites so far.  Last time I was up there though a couple of weekends ago there were very few cars but there was snow.  Had to take it real easy on Wentworth where the white stuff wasn't plowed
wow.gif
Some more pics (actually quite a few) of Ice House Road. Last time I did Wentworth, was just shooting video. Very fun stuff on the summit. Both these are real gems.

Remember that Ice House Road is one of the few Sierra Nevada roads that's plowed year round (for the power generating station at Loon Lake)- plus it's only 9 miles past Pollock Pines and easily accesible from Hwy 50. Wentworth is most likely snowed in by now with all this rain lately.

IceHouseRd-3D.jpg

Back