Rude Neighbors...

Silence equals consent bro. As rude as she's being I would suggest calmly asking her to move. If she doesn't comply after asking her nicely once then it would be on. Just my .02

As with anything...
Start out with the least aggressive confrontation and progress from there.
there comes a point where a person has to decide on whether they should live with the inconvenience or you.

Have a simple question. How many cars they have in their driveway? Today,having a car is almost mandatory for each driver in the household. Drivers have set time to leave and often one person parks like that in order for the cars not have one stuck behind the other. They probably figure you have enough room to back out. Plus neighbors who really have issues with the other often take the walk over to discuss them.

Go over there,be nice, and explain how it makes you(or wife,etc...) uncomfortable to back out like that and be sure to add the safety factor of you backing out blindly. Act understanding to their needs(even if you aren't). but express that something does need to change. Try to seem like you wanna work with them to find a solution.
"Maybe if you parked.... Yadda Yadda"

Feuds with neighbors often become a hassle. Taking steps to prevent that can save a lot of headaches.

Could be worse. I went visiting family in NYC. Went to this one area on the weekend "Sheepshead Bay" in Brooklyn. Cars were parked to the point where if you were in the middle of the block you were leaving until late that evening. There were one way streets. Cars parked from front to back or each other. Was a beautiful place years ago. Now just overcrowded.

Good luck and hope it gets worked out! :thumbsup:

Just wait for her to come home everyday wearing your full gear and a dark visor. Stand next to that spot and just stare at her as she walks in. Eventually she will probably get creeped out and start parking closer to her house. If not then +1 for the floorjack idea LOL

parking.jpg

you have 2 cars...just sayin':whistle:

Rent a big ol' Uhaul truck and pull it into your drive. Then put it in reverse, slam on the gas and hit that Jeep broadside as hard as you can. Chances are you'll total it out. When the police show up, show them this picture and say you didn't see the Jeep, but it was illegally parked, as usual. The Jeep owner will have to pay for the damages to the Uhaul and the Jeep is out of your hair permanently.

Start parking in her drive. Take up her whole drive.

Ok,
1. Ask polite, not to block your drive.
2. Park in her drive. Or start her next oil change & drain the oil from her car.

My neighbor does this to us constantly, not cause of an oil leak cause they have to many cars. We ignore it, if asking them to stop doesn't work I guess filing a complaint with the LEO. If you call it in it won't be a ticket they will tow it away for blocking your drive. Is the problem worth the animosity it could stir???

The problem is worth the animosity.

I'd get it started at a low level and escalate. Good idea up there. I'm not above getting in someone's face if it's the third time they've refused to listen to you.

You can't damage her property intentionally and as a matter of fact, the bit*h might be baiting you for just that. Dont' spend time in jail. It isn't worth it and not necessary in any case.

Hope you get this worked out one way or the other.

--Wag--

Rent a big ol' Uhaul truck and pull it into your drive. Then put it in reverse, slam on the gas and hit that Jeep broadside as hard as you can. Chances are you'll total it out. When the police show up, show them this picture and say you didn't see the Jeep, but it was illegally parked, as usual. The Jeep owner will have to pay for the damages to the Uhaul and the Jeep is out of your hair permanently.

Now that would be funny, but not so sure you would not get a ticket for striking a parked "object". If you do that please film it!

That doesn't work here they would give the car jeep a ticket for being illegally parked an the U-Haul gets charged for the accident..:laugh:

Few well placed nails in the ground with the heads cut off can get the point across. :laugh:

Really though polite conversation is best starter route though. :thumbsup:

That doesn't work here they would give the car jeep a ticket for being illegally parked an the U-Haul gets charged for the accident..:laugh:

I can't speak for Canadian laws, but in Texas if you hit an illegally parked vehicle, it's the fault of the owner of the parked vehicle.

I don't have that problem. My neighbors know very well I'll use my truck to push their cars to where they belong. :laugh:

newf250.jpg

Back