Rude Neighbors...

all these posts and NO ONE asked the most important question (not even Projekt) What does she look like?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
all these posts and NO ONE asked the most important question (not even Projekt) What does she look like?
Posted via Mobile Device

that could definately influence the way I would handle the situation :laugh:

My city would ticket and then tow it. I've had two cars towed that were blocking my driveway and I let the air out of one tire on another

that happened a few times at my old house... first few times it was as easy as asking.... next time, cops came and spoke with them. The next time I towed it out into the median of the main road and left it in the mud :whistle:

There's only so much patience you can be expected to have but you should exercise all of the peaceful methods first.

And when that doesnt help, you shouldnt do anything that points back at you...however, should you say follow her to the store and remove the valve cores from her tires, you cant tow it, you cant do much of anything with it... and they dont sell valve cores for a jeep with x brand tires... you gotta find the right one or two in a box of 50-100 :whistle: Just sayin...

With one ticket you'd think she's get the hint...

Trying to be one of those 'good neighbors' and not ***** about every little thing but like you pointed out, stuff like this just speaks of self indulging ignorance to me!

You've been a good neighbor. She's been a bad one. Time to start calling for a tow whenever you see that crap.

Best of luck!

PS: I once found a car parked across, 100% across, my grandmothers driveway. My 1979 Mustang pushed the offending vehicle to the end of the block, through the intersection and halfway through the next block. They never parked across the driveway again. :whistle:

or a f-650 will just go right over it :laugh:
r11.jpg

parking.jpg

you have 2 cars...just sayin':whistle:

Actually 3, it's in the garage... because if I (well, my daughter) parks it on the street then inconsiderate neighbor might not 'clue in' and figure it's okay to part like that and besides, it'd only be in my way.

Last edited:
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah, that's part of the reason for the hesitation as she's a looker man!

European heritage of sorts with an attractive face, long auburn hair, shapely legs... and a rear end one (or at least I) would eat Fruit-Loops out of! ;-)

Very sweet!

okay, okay.. How's she look? :rofl:

She's a stunner!

Not intimidated (well okay, maybe only a little bit!) because of the way she looks but it's that whole "what kind of reaction is this going to provoke"

Is she and her family responsible people that can be reasoned with or are they just the opposite who couldn't care one iota about the dilemma she is causing...?

Here in MD, it's illegal to park I forgot how many feet from someone's driveway. There was this guy one time parked like that in front of my house. I called the police and he gave him a ticket. I forgot how much. It's been a while. Not to mention I didn't get my mail that day because he was blocking my mailbox.

Here in MD, it's illegal to park I forgot how many feet from someone's driveway. There was this guy one time parked like that in front of my house. I called the police and he gave him a ticket. I forgot how much. It's been a while. Not to mention I didn't get my mail that day because he was blocking my mailbox.

Here too it's illegal and she already had a ticket, still doesn't thwart her though...

My biggest problem stems from the way out to the main street is a right turn. She's forcing me to make a wide, blind right turn... and eventually that won't be good.

Back