DRUG ADDICT GOES BAZERK INDY PARKING LOT

ROACH

Registered
Police say a man was on drugs when he turned a Speedway parking lot into a speedway Friday evening.

Officials said the man crashed into several cars in the Kroger parking lot on Crawfordsville Road. The driver, whose name was not released, was the only person injured in the incident, RTV6's Dan Spehler reported.

Skycam 6 flew over the parking lot shortly after the incident and showed a flipped SUV, damaged cars and others cars that were pushed aside, creating a mangled mess of metal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slideshow: Mangled Mess Of Metal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patsy Scott was working in a nearby CVS Pharmacy. Her car was one of several involved in the demolition derby.

"We came out and looked and they said, 'That's your car?' and I said, 'Yes, the white one's mine, but it's parked the wrong way.' I was parked the other direction three spaces over," Scott said.

Police said the vehicle that flipped was originally on the other side of a median, hit a tree and traveled across the parking lot at about 40 mph.

The driver admitted that drugs were a factor in the crashes. Police said they found needles and heroin paraphernalia outside of the driver's vehicle.

"We're fortunate with the amount of traffic in the parking lot here that a) he didn't hit anybody in car and b) that he didn't hit a pedestrian," said Rick Phillips, Speedway Assistant Police Chief.

Scott said she might have been in her car had the incident happened a few minutes sooner.

"I've already cried. I'm mad -- I mean I love my car, but I'm glad I wasn't in it," Scott said.

The driver was taken to the hospital with what authorities said were non-life-threatening injuries. Police said he will face several charges.

6523826_480X360.jpg

6523914_400X300.jpg

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138464778 -->

damn............ Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

That shid makes me mad
mad.gif

Back