Rode the Busa today 40 degrees

Lloyd

Registered
Rode 6 miles today ,,WHoo Hooo!!!!! I am really gonna like this bike...

waitng on power commander and seat.....

Thanks to everyone for you advise and help.....

Glad you like it.......tell me you weren't sitting on the battery
laugh.gif

Put some foam packing material on top of the battery..I am amazed of how easy this bike is to work on...This bike rocks...I was gonna buy a ZZR1200.,,,

Lloyd,
Glad you're enjoying your 'Busa! We're on day 4 of ours, I've gotten out for short rides every day just trying to get aquainted with her, what an incredible ride she is, right? Good for you!

Lloyd... It must have been a electrifying ride, sitting on the battery Bro
laugh.gif

Where you at in Illinois that you can ride? We still have some snow on the ground here. Supposed to be near 40 this weekend, so I may have to get her out for a little bit.

I put about 20 on today here in eastern Iowa. I can't wait for it to stay warm!

I agree the Busa is the best.... love every minute I am on her... even find that at 30F it is still fun to ride...

this is u wish u could ride !!!how the heck are ya?!!now ya know why this old guy bailed on the rex !!i was red lining the dam thing all day long ,and it still wasnt giving me the busa rush!!!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109986238 -->

Rob, I hav not done anything with that motor yet and thanks again for getting it for me..Gonna buy some gaskets and put one togeather and sell it,this spring hopfully....I might bail on the REX also..We will see how the summer goes...The Busa is so much better of a machine it is amazing..

I got Busa Boy Johns 2000 Busa from him for 6500 bucks with 6000 miles on it..

sounds like ya did good.your gonna love the speed it gives you in any gear. riding position is good with some reapers.(did a few 800 mile weekends all good)and the mirrors suck!!but otherwise it THE SICKEST PHUCKING THING IVE EVER HAD BETWEEN MY LEGS!!its addicting.be safe and have fun .good to see ya here!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109988406 -->

Cold out, no seat...

Now THAT'S true love...

Congrats on the purchase!!
cool.gif

Back