Picked up the Busa today..

great looking bike.
smile.gif
See ya at Deals Gap in the spring.

Good to hear that you're back in the saddle, Doyle !
super.gif

Keep your knees in the breeze, Playa.

Ty

(Rhythm @ Dec. 27 2006,10:24) Good to hear that you're back in the saddle, Doyle !
super.gif

Keep your knees in the breeze, Playa.

Ty
Thanks Ty, Its feels good for shore..
smile.gif

(Busa Dreamin @ Dec. 26 2006,16:55) Wow almost like new. My 06 is less than 9 months old and was parked for 2 of those months and has 9000 miles.
Bought my 2006 in May.... has 9652 miles on it...
race.gif

Now you will fit in with the rest of us next time
tounge.gif
I'm looking forward to getting together again this next year, it was fun.
beerchug.gif

DSC02546.jpg

(jjmetheny @ Dec. 27 2006,13:32) Now you will fit in with the rest of us next time
tounge.gif
I'm looking forward to getting together again this next year, it was fun.
beerchug.gif

DSC02546.jpg
Whats up man, Doyle and I were just talking about your bike yesterday. If I was going to go turbo, thats how I would do it! Sweet.

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 27 2006,13:39) Whats up man, Doyle and I were just talking about your bike yesterday. If I was going to go turbo, thats how I would do it! Sweet.
Just tinkering with the bike here and there, trying to get through winter. Are you guys going to make it to the Spring Bash and/or Eureka Springs? I'm going try to make it to one or the other this year, just not sure which one.

Jeff

(jjmetheny @ Dec. 27 2006,19:01)
(GSXTacy @ Dec. 27 2006,13:39) Whats up man, Doyle and I were just talking about your bike yesterday. If I was going to go turbo, thats how I would do it! Sweet.
Just tinkering with the bike here and there, trying to get through winter. Are you guys going to make it to the Spring Bash and/or Eureka Springs? I'm going try to make it to one or the other this year, just not sure which one.

Jeff
Whats up and Thanks.. Yes to deals gap and mabie to Euerka Springs..

Glad to see ya back and ridin', bro! Looks like you got a great deal.

(yellaboy151 @ Dec. 28 2006,11:05) Congrats Dude!! It gives me the hope and confidence that I too will ride again!!! Sweet bike!
Thanks Yella, And yes theres always hope..

Beautiful and just like new! That's just a baby...
smile.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
I love it...

Back