Picked It Up Today

Decklin

Registered
As all of you know I was waiting for the Busa to come in. Got a call at 9am to come pick her up this morning. Went to the dealer got her and drove 40 miles back to the house. What a ride. I was like everyone else just a grinning. Man it rides wonderful. Havent gotten on her yet just trying to feel her out and see what shes alla bout. Kinda like a fine woman.haha. But anyway I will get some ics up here after the wedding this weekend. Tried to talk the fiance into letting me drive it from the wedding but she would rather take a limo. Her loss haha. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know it was the most awesome ride ever. By the way it rattles a little from the front end somewhere while in low RPM range is that normal or is something loose? I couldnt find anything.

Congrats on the new busa. Now just be careful and ride safe, bro!

As fo rthe rattling in the front, what kinda nose is it making? Is it only when your'e moving or is it when your at a stop?

Kinda sounds like plastic rattling or something. Its at low speeds. I am sure when I am cruising down the highway maybe I just cant hear it. Not for sure. Coming from the front right side.

check the pushpins....and you may also want to check your windscreen. Sometimes those things have a tendency to get loose.

The pushpins are located inside the upper cowling....just a little bit above the forks.

Congratulations!
smile.gif
Welcome to the club.

Sounds like the windshield they all do it. Welcome to the board and congrats on the wedding.
wink.gif

Congrats and welcome to the club. Becareful the Busas have been known to come between newly weds LOL.

They cause all kinds of confusion.

I wish I would have had a busa when I got married... That would be cool! Talk her into it! BE A MAN!!! Jokin... Congratulations! and Congratulations!

Welcome to the obsession!

Go ahead and break her and the bike in. If you get her to enjoy it with you now, it will save you issues later. Congrats on both, but really for that foxy lady that will be between your legs on many sunny days(the bike fellas), no disrespect here. Be careful!!

Welcome and pull the wind screen and carefully tape the tabs and re-install it... They ALL have a buzz/rattle from the screen.

Next it's Mod Madness... We're here to help.
firedevil.gif

By the way for who was asking. Its an 04 Special Edition Red Busa. 55 Miles and counting.. Everyone on the road is still awesome. Waving as I drive by.

I bet its a black and purp, like mine. The sound might be the reflector. Mine did that and I took it off along with the other ones.

Back