Picked up the Busa today..

(Pops Roos @ Dec. 27 2006,21:11) Whats up and Thanks.. Yes to deals gap and maybe to Euerka Springs..
You gotta love those '00, the big gauges, no need to unrestrict them, and they just look damn good
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
 That was the color I wanted originally but couldn't find one so I had to settle for the blue/silver
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 28 2006,12:25) Beautiful and just like new! That's just a baby...
smile.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
I love it...
Thanks Michelle and thanks for the big avitar..

See you and your Hubby in April Tell him to bring beer this time..LOL
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(jjmetheny @ Dec. 28 2006,12:59)
(Pops Roos @ Dec. 27 2006,21:11) Whats up and Thanks.. Yes to deals gap and maybe to Euerka Springs..
You gotta love those '00, the big gauges, no need to unrestrict them, and they just look damn good
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
That was the color I wanted originally but couldn't find one so I had to settle for the blue/silver
biggrin.gif
Thanks Jeff I just stumbled upon this,, Thank you Hayabusa.Org...
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

(Pops Roos @ Dec. 26 2006,22:03) Hey BillBell I still got the Beemer if you wanna ride its yours to borrow..
Serious? That would be cool as heck Doyle!

(billbell @ Dec. 29 2006,22:55)
(Pops Roos @ Dec. 26 2006,22:03) Hey BillBell I still got the Beemer if you wanna ride its yours to borrow..
Serious? That would be cool as heck Doyle!
Serious anytime just give a holler..

congrats and if you don't mind me asking, how much did that busa run ya? just curious what the worth is of a 2000 in such good condition.
beerchug.gif

(COLDSTONE1298 @ Dec. 30 2006,00:55) congrats and if you don't mind me asking, how much did that busa run ya? just curious what the worth is of a 2000 in such good condition.
beerchug.gif
Thanks ColdStone...

PM sent

Wow both bikes are sweet as heck.. I be liking the red best though.. LOL

Thanks for the congrats..
beerchug.gif

Good to see that your're back! I can't believe you got rid of the Best Busa to come out yet! Good! job coming back though, again!

how did he keep that bike that clean for that long...... i mean that bike looks to be spotless. GREAT color too, i wish that they still made that color it really shines against chrome. CONGRATS
beerchug.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Jan. 02 2007,14:52) Good to see that your're back! I can't believe you got rid of the Best Busa to come out yet! Good! job coming back though, again!
Thanks Chris my old AE is in good hands so I don't have to worry..

Hey are you going to the spring bash in Deals Gap?

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 02 2007,14:56) how did he keep that bike that clean for that long...... i mean that bike looks to be spotless. GREAT color too, i wish that they still made that color it really shines against chrome. CONGRATS
beerchug.gif
Thanks Brian, Actually theres a couple small spots but for the most part she's pretty clean.. I'm the third owner and she's only got 13000 miles on her..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That's one of the best lookin' busa's I've seen to date. Congrats on getting back into the saddle. Guess, it's true what they say.....Once you start ridin', you just cant stop. Welcome Back!!!!!!
super.gif

Back