Picked up the Busa today..

Awesome. I like that color scheme. I don't like the reflectors!
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Beautiful. I keep thinking someday I will pick me up another Busa, not exactly sure why though. I guess I'd like to pimp one out, and use one for riding aggressive.

Good thing you got rid of that ugly orange thing
beerchug.gif

Are you sure you need that 220 speedo? Seems like you got in trouble in just the first half of that guage last time.Just dont ride with any of those crazy Iowa guys then you will be OK. Wait til Travis reads that first part. Nice ride and no spped restrictor LOOK OUT You going to the Dragon this year?

Great lookin bike Doyle. So glad your back on a busa. Can't wait to ride with you again! Now we need to get Billbell on a scoot again.

Congrats Doyle! Great looking bike. When I seen that one for sale, I was kicking the idea around to buy again but I figured I better wait 'til spring. Any mods planned over winter?

(GSXcite @ Dec. 26 2006,20:00) Great lookin bike Doyle. So glad your back on a busa. Can't wait to ride with you again! Now we need to get Billbell on a scoot again.
I have my fingers crossed to be back on 2 by the summer.

(hooken203 @ Dec. 26 2006,19:42) Good thing you got rid of that ugly orange thing
beerchug.gif

Are you sure you need that 220 speedo? Seems like you got in trouble in just the first half of that guage last time.Just dont ride with any of those crazy Iowa guys then you will be OK. Wait til Travis reads that first part. Nice ride and no spped restrictor LOOK OUT You going to the Dragon this year?
Thanks Kevin

Ugly Orange thing that hurt.. Travis is going to be all over you..

Your right about the speedo thing not gonna be going that fast, still gonna ride with the Ia. guys thats some good fun..

And yes to the Dragon.. Room 127 (I think) Wed. to Mon

(GSXcite @ Dec. 26 2006,20:00) Great lookin bike Doyle. So glad your back on a busa. Can't wait to ride with you again! Now we need to get Billbell on a scoot again.
Thanks Hal

Trying to talk your son into the Eureka thing this spring. I'm thinking thats doable for sure, well mabie..

(billbell @ Dec. 26 2006,20:01) Congrats Doyle! Great looking bike. When I seen that one for sale, I was kicking the idea around to buy again but I figured I better wait 'til spring. Any mods planned over winter?
Thanks Bill

No mods to speek of. That was again part of the deal with the Wife (Mary) letting me get her..

I am looking for a windscreen though.. Dubub of coarse cheap..

(Pops Roos @ Dec. 26 2006,19:51)
Thanks Hal

Trying to talk your son into the Eureka thing this spring. I'm thinking thats doable for sure, well mabie..
You need to make that one for sure! We had a great time and rode some cool roads. Just tell Chris his dad says he has to!
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 26 2006,21:58)
(Pops Roos @ Dec. 26 2006,19:51)
Thanks Hal

You need to make that one for sure! We had a great time and rode some cool roads. Just tell Chris his dad says he has to!
biggrin.gif
Oh I will, I think that would be a nice ride long but nice..

Hey BillBell I still got the Beemer if you wanna ride its yours to borrow..

Back