Pulled the trigger

HI guys just bought my first busa today .pick her up on sunday, 2006 model ,8500 miles on clock .Never rode one before am hopin we get on well together. Lookin forward to bein part of this crazy bunch . Aw the best Al.

06 was a good year. Mine has over 70,000 Smiles on it w/o any concerns whatsoever. Do you know the service history? At such low mileage but being 15 years old, there should be several maintenance details you might want to address.

Wuzza I don.t know the service history ,the current owner kept it in the living room in his house since 2016 and says it is run regularly with fresh fuel also says it has been serviced recently . He was selling his bike collection, Honda SP1 and SP2 Fire blade and the Busa . Looks like he spent lots of money on the bike. If there's anything you think I need to do would be happy for the info

Wuzza I don.t know the service history ,the current owner kept it in the living room in his house since 2016 and says it is run regularly with fresh fuel also says it has been serviced recently . He was selling his bike collection, Honda SP1 and SP2 Fire blade and the Busa . Looks like he spent lots of money on the bike. If there's anything you think I need to do would be happy for the info

If it’s been serviced recently as the seller said he should have the paperwork. If it were mine I’d change all the fluids and filters, add braided SS brake lines, add EBC HH brake pads, replace the old tires (if they’re old) and (then) ride it like ya stole it! :laugh:

Some pics of my new busa ,pickup tomorrow
busa.jpg
busa4.jpg
busa2.jpg
busa3.jpg
busa1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome . Looking forward to getting on the road with it .Gotta get new tyres fitted and MOT sorted.

Back