I finally pulled the trigger!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I finally had all I could take listening and reading about the great improved busa and pulled the trigger on a new one. Traded my 06 in and hauled this monster home. I haven't even started it yet so I don't know for sure it runs? These are the two mighty steeds in the stable at the moment. The GSXR 1000 is about to get a makeover with Street/Track plastic in preperation for the upcoming track season. There will soon be a new GSXR1000 to replace her in street form.

I'm excited to get the monster out and see what REAL improvements Suzuki made. From what I hear, I should not be disappointed. I'll be happy to share my assessment in the near future.

I would like to wish each and every one of you a "Happy Holliday Season" and my you be prosperous in the new year!

Steven

Busa08011.jpg

Busa08018.jpg

Busa08021.jpg

Just got off the phone with Brendanp and heard about this.

Very nice.
thumb_up.gif

r8

Nice Christmas present! Looks great and the color I would get if I were to get an '08
whistling.gif

You finally pulled the trigger and hit your target dead on!
thumb_up.gif
Those are some clean looking bikes bro. Can't wait to read your personal review!

Congrats Steve-o!!
thumb_up.gif
I'm happy for ya. Looks like we both got new bikes for X-mas!!

I was checking them out at the dealer today...very nice, great color you chose. Side by side with the zx14 I think it's the cat's meow.
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
congrats she is gorgeous!! Althought Orang/Black is the fastes color, its cool that you are taking the baby steps forward!!
guns.gif

Nice Colors!!!  Why not start it just for sh!ts and giggles?
I really don't want to start it until it's time to give her the HARD break in. Once I start it, I'll give her the routine over about a hundred miles, change the oil and she'll be ready to Rock and Roll!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice compliments. I'm a bit excited to get her out but the weather outside is rain and wind and looks like this trend will continue through Christmas so she'll just sit in the garage for a while yet. Unlike Brendan, I don't have to wait until spring to get her out of the stable :-)I feel for you guys with snow on the ground all winter. Damn!

I just finished up taking all the goodies off my 06. I may have a very nice set of Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Cans to part ways with if I can't some how mount them on the new bike. They are sweet and I'd like to keep them but they may go on ebay. If anyone is interested, drop me a note!

Back