Can't pull the trigger!

Sannosuke

Registered
Had the opportunity to ride today and man, this bike rocks! I know I posted a thread about selling her off to be able to obtain a new Concours but after this mornings ride I'm seriously thinking it would be folly to do that.

Still want the Concours so I'm going to try to swing something that'll enable me to have both...

Pic from earlier today:

4ac69450-6749-f597.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT :laugh:

I just had to keep my Baby and buy the new one :thumbsup:

Problems, Problems, Problems, they just keep life worth LIVING :beerchug:

And of course being BLESSED with an UNDERSTANDING WIFE :cheerleader:

That's my plan: keep the 'Busa and get an '11 Connie later this fall. Local dealer says they should be in stock any day now.

Just talked to the wife about how much I love this bike... but need the Concours.

I suggested that in a year or two times' I'll look for a used 10'/11' and... she said "sounds like an even better idea". :thumbsup::thumbsup:

YEah, she knows how much I appreciate my 'other' baby!

Yup, I might not ride like Rossi (meh, not even close!) but every time I ride this thing I'm reminded why I bought it:

Balance, handling, power and speed... and it's sexy! :beerchug:

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT :laugh:

I just had to keep my Baby and buy the new one :thumbsup:

Problems, Problems, Problems, they just keep life worth LIVING :beerchug:

And of course being BLESSED with an UNDERSTANDING WIFE :cheerleader:

Keep this in mind. A set of Heli bars, corbin seats with backrests, and a couple bags for the Busa and you will be up and touring.

Keep this in mind. A set of Heli bars, corbin seats with backrests, and a couple bags for the Busa and you will be up and touring.

Yeah, there's always that. But it's still fun to think about a new bike. At my age, what else is the to obsess about??:laugh:

CW

Yeah, there's always that. But it's still fun to think about a new bike. At my age, what else is the to obsess about??:laugh:

CW

you sound like me, obsessing about stuff :please: if i was in your position....i would just keep the busa, save them money up and buy the new bike straight up title in hand...2 bikes in the stable sounds good....just my 2 cents:beerchug:

PRetty much what I've decided to do.

I know I can get nice touring bags. Had all 3 from Givi picked out, then decided I really don't want to spend 2'g to make my bike into something it wasn't intended for. In the end no matter how you mod it out, or how much, it's just not that great of a tourer.

One or two day solo jaunts the Busa is idea but anything more then that, I'd say for all intent purposes a Concours would be better suited.

you sound like me, obsessing about stuff :please: if i was in your position....i would just keep the busa, save them money up and buy the new bike straight up title in hand...2 bikes in the stable sounds good....just my 2 cents:beerchug:

Its the POWER MAJICAL POWER OF THE BLUE BLACK GOLD BUSA! I feel the same way everytime I ride mine!

Look at a ZRX1200 if you want a great second bike. More of a sit up riding position.

Yeah just got done finishing a bunch of mods took mine out for a ride and every time I hit the throttle it felt like a cannon going off never get rid of it just add more juice:laugh:

Back