How much for my busa?

Can I get some more pics of the paper clip? It looks bent, is it repairable? Also what flavor is the gum? I have sensitive taste buds.. :poke:

Listen, I told you it was used and it's sold "as is" with no warranty. The gum is mystery flavored.

Listen, I told you it was used and it's sold "as is" with no warranty. The gum is mystery flavored.

This sounds like a scam to me.. Do you have any Ebay feedback score or anything I can look at? I'm interested in doing the deal, but I have doubts that you are legit..

I sold my 08' pumpkin with less mods for $8,350 so I dont think $8,500 is high at all...it will be a tough sell in the winter but not a bad price.

God, but she is a damn pretty bike, isn't she? If I had the cash to spare I'd make ya an offer, but alas such is not the case...good luck on it, I wouldn't budge past $8200 were I you.

On a serious note, this time of year, I would say $7800-$8200. You may get more when it gets warm out and the only thing really helping it is the fact there hasn't been any changes to the GenII.

On a serious note, this time of year, I would say $7800-$8200. You may get more when it gets warm out and the only thing really helping it is the fact there hasn't been any changes to the GenII.

I knew you'd back out of the deal.. :banghead:

Just traded my 08 gen2 with 17k+ miles for an 08 B-King with 5600 miles(2bros cf mufflers n frame sliders),even.
May want to test ride one before you go the Concourse route. B-King is upright and comfortable with busa power and handles well(adj susp, and radial mc stock too). My insurance is less than half the busas now.
Just a thought before you go the way of the old man on a Concourse:laugh:
$8500 isn't unreasonable for your bike either, but good luck getting it.:beerchug:

Just traded my 08 gen2 with 17k+ miles for an 08 B-King with 5600 miles(2bros cf mufflers n frame sliders),even.
May want to test ride one before you go the Concourse route. B-King is upright and comfortable with busa power and handles well(adj susp, and radial mc stock too). My insurance is less than half the busas now.
Just a thought before you go the way of the old man on a Concourse:laugh:
$8500 isn't unreasonable for your bike either, but good luck getting it.:beerchug:

I want luggage. I'm riding more sport touring than sport as of late. Heck the topcase stays on my Busa more than its off!

Oh the humanity!!

topcase1.JPG

DSCN0681.JPG

I think that $8500 it too much for this bike,

The value went down when to pink crap was added, it will never recover! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::moon:

I value this drawing of a spider at $9,000, that's $500 more than your bike. I'd be willing to take that loss if it helps you out. Please do not save this drawing just yet as you haven't given me the bike, doing so will be considered theft and you will be prosecuted for doing so. The ball is in your court sir. Good day.

sevenlegspider.jpg

I have attached the drawing in a separate post for security reasons and not because I forgot to put it in the other post. :whistle:

sevenlegspider.jpg

Sir, I do believe your spider drawing is defective, as it clearly only shows six legs...since, as we all know, spiders have 8 legs, I am forced to call shenanigans on this whole situation at this time.

I love David Thorne...that damn spider :rofl:

So, Bots...I see now that this thread was merely yet another excuse for you to blatantly pimp out pics of your Busa. Pretty sad if you ask me...

Back