How much for a left fairing side?

bjewell

Registered
Yeah, I had a tipover last weekend, I'm still bummed. Big Red -- my 07 -- has a tiny amount of rash, but I can see it. It is the left side fairing, the part with the Japanese "Hayabusa" kanji on it.

The guy at PCP Motorsports asked if it was "the middle fairing" and after I described it he said, yeah that's gonna cost around $275.

But what looks like the right piece costs around 500 bucks on ebay.

Doe anyone know waht a Suzuki-orignal piece is gonna cost me?

Thanks!

Tq

Just went to a dealership in NC today and was quoted $445 for a 2007 Black LS fairing.

lmk if you guys have issues getting any oem parts.I can help ya alittle depending on parts and colors.

Dont know how you feel about changing colors, But there is a full set of fairings / tank / fender for sale right now on Ebay. It will be ending soon and the reseve has not been met yet but as of now the whole set is the same as you were quoted for the one fairing.

Be warned if you do change from Maroon to Blue, You notice a significant drop in horsepower, lower top end speed, as well as inability to lean over as far and also the inability to pick up chicks.

But you should save some cash.

eBay Motors: hayabusa plastics with tank (item 300263539482 end time Oct-05-08 14:08:38 PDT)

Back