How much for my busa?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So this isn't really even a feeler, just wondering. Many of you know I've had my eye on a Concours and one popped up today that I'm having a hard time forgetting about. Winter is a horrible time to even think about selling a bike up here, so I'm curious how well it has worked out for people to sell their bikes on the org? I'm not totally serious yet but mulling it over in my head. What would be a fair price for my baby? You all know how clean it is, and I believe I've got about 11K miles on her. Carbon R-77s, HID, switchbacks, powder coated pegs, Puig DB, Helibars, Buell pegs, Corbin seat, etc etc. I know what I'd get on trade but just throwing it out there to see what fair "org" value is on it. Is $8500 out of the question? Let me know your thoughts, and again this is NOT a for sale thread, just a thought process for me.

Thanks guys,
Me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I would say that's a fair price. I know over here that's what alot of the gen2 are going for with less mods. Nice gen1s are still 6-7k depending on mods. Some on here might say your asking too much but they probably live down south.

Even knowing how clean and cared for your busa is, I'd think 8 is about the limit buddy, and that's just because she is in such great shape. She's a beauty and one of the better examples out there, but everyone's broke, or buying gold to bury in there back yard after watching too much Doomsday preppers.

bought my 09 last DEC 2010 for $8300: 1-owner, <3K miles, R-77 slip ons, PC V, helibars, ZG DB screen, etc. Best of luck selling (if you decide to do so).

Bots, Why don't you ask Captain? I believe you both have the same bike,the same year,and the same hair cut. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your decision and a quick sale. :beerchug:

I've seen the things you've done do that Busa...little flowerly baskets on the handlebars, crazy bells...

$1... :moon:

Ship it to me with the title signed and I'll take care of it for ya and send ya a check :whistle: no really

Whites Cycle here in Chattanooga has two bone stock 08s. A Pumpkin with 300 miles for 9500 and a Blue for 8500. They are asking that, not sure what they would sell for. I've eye'd the Connie before as well, but just can't seem to talk myself into it.

Post up a pic please. I'd like to see. Not to give an opinion but to just check her out.

GNation2.JPG

I've seen the things you've done do that Busa...little flowerly baskets on the handlebars, crazy bells...

$1... :moon:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I've eye'd the Connie before as well, but just can't seem to talk myself into it.

Come on TBB, you can afford both.. :poke: :whistle:

Back