Pulled the trigger today , and bought a new 2014 .

c10

Registered
Been on the board for a month or so without owning a Hayabusa . Today I changed my mind on the 2015 Blue/silver to purchase a black model .
Now it will be hard to tell my bike from my brothers :laugh: Also my old room mate from 20 plus years ago is the parts manger . Sold my brother , and I OEM gel seats for $140 each :thumbsup: Now Today I just left a couple of grand to hold the bike till pay day next week . Then she comes home :super:

Richard my salesman :thumbsup::thumbsup:
20150722_105919_zpsztjmvspz.jpg

DSCN0443_zpsuyfkiaoz.jpg

I got a free hat today to . To bad it does not fit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice hat! :laugh: Oh, and nice bike. Glad to see you were finally able to pull the trigger.

Nice..but that blue and silver was damn nice looking in the picture!
Gary

Yes it was ! I just didnt want to make the black wheels silver on a new bike . I also looked at pictures of some of my BLACK bikes before ,and said screw it black again . Hell I paid only $ 4.00 yes FOUR dollars less for a 14 than my brother did for a black 2015 . $12994 out the door for me .

I'm confused why would you be proud you spent 4 dollars less for a 1 year older bike? I would have expected a 2014 to be at least 1k less then a 2015

I'm not proud . I stated I wanted black so I really paid more to get a black one due to being a year older . there was only two black units left in Houston are that are new . I have fought / pulled teeth , and nothing better than 12,994 out the door in a 300 mile radius of houston . One place 400 miles away would go
12,200 out the door on a red new busa . I passed .

FYI I can buy ZX14 R's for 11,000 plut tax/title/license coming out way below the Hayabusa . I didn't want one of those .

I'm not proud . I stated I wanted black so I really paid more to get a black one due to being a year older . there was only two black units left in Houston are that are new . I have fought / pulled teeth , and nothing better than 12,994 out the door in a 300 mile radius of houston . One place 400 miles away would go
12,200 out the door on a red new busa . I passed .

I don't blame you. Black is the fastest color. :laugh:

Back