Finally picked her up today

TINMAN

Registered
Just picked up my new baby here today and am I pleased, except for the 'running in' bit although it's a good excuse to take it out all weekend :bounce:

DVC00010.JPG

And here is a picture of the mileometer with just 17 miles on her, ( I know It's a soft but I just can't help showing her off )

DVC00015.JPG

This model is limited to 500 but I know one USA member who bought his from Canada and apparently got a much better exchange rate for the bike at the same time ! although I think he had to change the seedo or something.

Worth looking into if your interested.......

Yep....Yep...Yep

I bought a 03 SE (all Black) from Canada and all I had to do was change the speedo!

The dealers in the Dayton OH area still wanted full MSRP($10,849) with the 04's being released soon.  I looked around, heard about the Canadian colors and with the better exchange rate got it for $9,016 "OUT THE DOOR!"

Love the color and couldn't wait, plus it will be kind of rare!

Josh  :super:

Looks good TINMAN, now get you a TRE!

PICT0366.JPG

Yep....Yep...Yep

I bought a 03 SE (all Black) from Canada and all I had to do was change the speedo!

The dealers in the Dayton OH area still wanted full MSRP($10,849) with the 04's being released soon.  I looked around, heard about the Canadian colors and with the better exchange rate got it for $9,016 "OUT THE DOOR!"

Love the color and couldn't wait, plus it will be kind of rare!

Josh  :super:

Looks good TINMAN, now get you a TRE!
Dayton-OH area? Where bouts do ya live in OH?

You are right about black being the fastest! However, your bike is second fastest, because it is missing the grey!

:tounge:

Oracle, Suzuki have added that the fastest bikes have gold on them but never mind yours is still very quick, just not as quick as mine :tounge:

Josh, please let me have details of the TRE so I can get one asap ( well when it's run in ). :super:

TINMAN,

Everything you need to know/order for the TRE and it works on the 03's!

I wouldn't recommend taking it to easy on your bike for 1,000 miles. Don't beat on it but I would recommend taking it up in the RPM's quite a bit for your break in period! Don't bang the REV limiter but don't drive Ms. Daisy around on her either.

Just get out and ride it like you normally would, DON'T BE SCARED to get on it!

Josh

Back