what would you do?

beking

Registered
out riding today, 72 degrees in OHIO!!, rode about 40 miles to get to one of the best twisty roads in this area, only to get behind about 20 harleys, this is a 30 mile road, about 5 miles into it there is a straight of 2 miles and these guys are doing 45mph, do you blow by them bike by bike or just putt along behind them, i did the putting thing and it sucked.:banghead:

you're on a busa, you must uphold your honor by blowing the hell past. make them :bowdown: as you go by.

out riding today, 72 degrees in OHIO!!, rode about 40 miles to get to one of the best twisty roads in this area, only to get behind about 20 harleys, this is a 30 mile road, about 5 miles into it there is a straight of 2 miles and these guys are doing 45mph, do you blow by them bike by bike or just putt along behind them, i did the putting thing and it sucked.:banghead:

Ride Safely & pass when it is safe.

Just ease past them so you can ask if they like south park.:laugh:

Give them a chance to let you pass. If they don't, wait until it's safe and blow them away.

straight of 2 miles and these guys are doing 45mph, i did the putting thing and it sucked.:banghead:

pwned1257720597.jpg

It's Hells Angel country out here in the southwest....you gotta be real careful blowing by those guys out here when they're in "formation" or whatever they call it....I think I'm pretty tough, but I'd wait it out :beerchug:

Hey,, How do you know they are farm equipment? Because they usually carrying a backhoe on the back! :rofl:

It's Hells Angel country out here in the southwest....you gotta be real careful blowing by those guys out here when they're in "formation" or whatever they call it....I think I'm pretty tough, but I'd wait it out :beerchug:

*Caveat: if these guys aren't wearing colors or anything, I'd open it up past them.....ruffle the fringes on their chaps a little :laugh:

What do hell's angels do when you pass them? I would have blown by them if the passing lane was clear.

I don't know, man....I haven't tried it. They usually ride in pretty big groups around here and don't give much room for passing. I just let them be....:thumbsup:

I passed 30 or so one day outside Bloomington,In.They was 2 by 2 lined up so purty running 40 in a 55.Pulled out to pass on a long straight [being nice] the dude in the middle flipped me off. Now they all know what a round canned Muzzy sounds like at redline :whistle:

be nice and I will too :laugh:

Seriously? What are they gonna do? Chase a Busa? I know about 1 percenters and all, but really? C'mon...

Back