what would you do?

Just like shooting a formation of geese. You don't shoot the lead, they'll all scatter.
just pick them off from behind.

Seriously? What are they gonna do? Chase a Busa? I know about 1 percenters and all, but really? C'mon...
I get what you're saying....and if I can't outrun a bunch of heavy 70hp pieces of junk, then I'm turning in my man and MSF cards.....but dude, you just never know.
There was a bar fight a couple of months back in Tombstone...a couple locals said something wrong to a "brother"....a bunch of them took these two guys outside and beat on them for like 15 minutes.....Tombstone sheriff and deputies took their time getting there and nobody was arrested.....the local guys lived, but spent a few days in the hospital. Me? I'm gonna let those guys have their stretch of the road.:beerchug:

I'd Wait till it was nice and safe and then DESTROY them:race: Provided I knew Where every gas stop on the way home was and I had my garage(bat cave) door opener at the ready!:laugh:

out riding today, 72 degrees in OHIO!!, rode about 40 miles to get to one of the best twisty roads in this area, only to get behind about 20 harleys, this is a 30 mile road, about 5 miles into it there is a straight of 2 miles and these guys are doing 45mph, do you blow by them bike by bike or just putt along behind them, i did the putting thing and it sucked.:banghead:

30 miles??? Yeah I wouldn't have tried to pass that many bikes all at once not cause you can't, cause the speed I can only imagine you going to hit to do it :laugh: and if one of them decides to use the other lane to switch positions in the group I am sure he ain't even going to look. :laugh: Could a just pulled over smoked a carton of cigarettes caught up on the latest org. action via blackberry. Then chatted with the friends an family on the phone an after a couple of hours went buy you could have gotten back on the road I am sure by then even a Harley would be through it. :rofl:

Ease up there, our Harley members :rofl: just :poke: a little fun. Got nothing but love for fellow riders :beerchug: jmo

You could also just put your feet up on the frame sliders and fallen in at their 6. Could you imagine them looking back and seeing you on your Busa riding in formation with them? :rofl: Of course, you'd need to be leaking some oil to fit in, too...

I give them a chance to wave me a pass, if they are not courteous enough, I just blow by them waving, of course.

I can't imagine even considering getting beat up for passing some people. ???

If I knew there was going to be a group of these scary guys riding down a given piece of road at a given time, I'd go put myself in the position to blow around them. Then toy with them for awhile to see how long they actually tried to catch me before giving up. That sounds like fun to a redneck like me. :laugh:

that many is a rough call and possibly a dangerous way to pass. Not really worried about them catching me and beating me. well because they wouldn"t really get a good look at anything but the taillight and only for a second. And I don't make it a point to stop at bars on the ride. (a lot of them do though :whistle:) Can't really say man

Had to do this a few times... I usually pass them all and just give a friendly wave to the leader... It kinda smooths things out. They're more pissy about the kids w/ the pizza cutter sprocket wheelying past them w/ their pants down and a "Harley's Can Kiss This" Tattoo on their azz showing...

I would pass and have passed long lines of everything that was slowing me down. With regards to the Angels I'd make damn sure theres a decent enough straightaway and be gone.

i am sure i would have pissed them off if they could have read my license plate, since reads hdwxr (hd waxer). :laugh:

At 52 you tend to be a little more laid back. With so many bikes i would have pulled off and waited a few minutes.
I usually ride with my colors on and most always pass smaller packs just so i can see the reaction on their faces seeing a patch holder is riding a "crotch rocket".

I would safely pass them at about 110mph. Afraid of a few bikers? Not me. They could only catch you if your bike broke...... plus if you stay legal driving 55, you would still be leaving them in the dust while they are doing 45......heck, I'd pass them in my truck!

I would safely pass them at about 110mph. Afraid of a few bikers? Not me. They could only catch you if your bike broke...... plus if you stay legal driving 55, you would still be leaving them in the dust while they are doing 45......heck, I'd pass them in my truck!

Pass 30 bikes in your truck? Hope you are kidding. Do you realize how far 30 bikes stretch out? Where you gonna slip in when you can't pass them all?
Ride and Drive safe people....Harley's, Cruisers or Scooters...you can hate them all, but they are all riders. And as such deserve a safe pass.

if there wearing colors you best live them be, I aint nobodys punk but you cant fight them all.those cats take that crap to heart, it aint worth the bs that can follow.

if there wearing colors you best live them be, I aint nobodys punk but you cant fight them all.those cats take that crap to heart, it aint worth the bs that can follow.

Amen to that....besides, I'd rather slow up and enjoy the scenery than spend the rest of the day looking over my shoulder....nothing but desert out here

Back