POWER COMMANDER

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
Power Commander, for 06 busa, is it hard to install, also, will be getting Yoshi R-22's today, should i expect any problems, with the two together, I other words is all of this stuff plug and play so to speak. I heard that some people have ahd to so remapping of the power commander. Any advise would be great. Thanks.
sad.gif

PC has pre-programed maps for you if you look them up (or call) based on what you've done to your bike. One for slip ons, and others for each added mod. Also Yosh offeres a PC they make, so you could call their tech line and ask.

PC's are very easy to install, even for us Bone Heads
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

The diagram for attaching the yosh R-22 brackets to the frame (passenger foot peg) was incorrect; it could only attach to the opposite side. I did it last year, they may have correct it now. Both are easy to install.

I just put mine in last night, just two little connections under the tank, it is white, and then it didn't have a map for what I have so I just upload the one for two brother 4-2-1. I will see what kind of difference it makes.

I got some photos of things I am doing to it here.
photos

I was told you have to pay like $250.oo for each map, is this true ?

I'm getting a full hindle this week, and was told all I need was to have my computer zaped, or something like that ? Is this okay, or will I need a power comander ? I was also told to get the yosh box, with a TRE ?

What do you guys think ?   Because don't you have to have somebody that knows what they are doing to get your bike tuned right with the power comander ?

What I was told exactly was, "You only need a power comander for a bike with alot of mods, there is no reason to get one for just a full system"     IS THIS B.S. ?

Since you are getting the full system I would take the pair valve out and get the power commander...You should get it tuned after but maps are free. They may not be exactly for you bike and I think at set for sea level, but it will be better than the stock computer. have fun and good luck, I am still playing with mine

You said you were getting R-22's are they slip ons or is it a full system ? You might not need them just for slip ons .

Back