Votes: 97 46.2%
  • helmet gloves jacket boots armour

Votes: 64 30.5%
  • NONE its for sissies!!!

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Full leathers etc

Votes: 49 23.3%

• Total voters
Well if its a causual ride to town or the store i have rode with helmet, shorts, tank top, and flip flops but im lucky to get over 50, I went to bike night at quaker steak and lube the other night in knowville which is an hour and a half ride and it was jeans, boots, jacket, helmet and golves, on the way home for the night ride i put on my leaterpants that i took with me. Its a chance you take whenever you go out. oh yea forgot to mention when i take it and cruise in gatlenburge or town i take my half shell, the heat and humidity is painful.

If I'm taking a quick trip to the store (in town, no freeway, slow speeds) then I'll just go with my helmet, gloves, regular pants and sneakers or even sandles. If I'm going further then I look like this...

SN850883.jpg

Good ol Bilt gear from Cyclegear! May not be name brand but it's better than nothing! :rofl:
Never has to be namebrand. Im like you, because that suit is better then normal street wear or no protection at all. Im seein eye to eye with you. I need to get a one or two piece suit, but I cant afford to pay the price companies are askin these days.

Back