What kind of gear do you use?

Windtherapy

Registered
What riding gear do you use?
I got some kevlar jeans with knee protection, riding boots, richa leather jacket with protection for shoulders, elbows. Also use level 3 back protection, gloves and a Simpson carbon fibre modular helmet.

Any pros/cons of buying a leather riding suit?

What riding gear do you use?
I got some kevlar jeans with knee protection, riding boots, richa leather jacket with protection for shoulders, elbows. Also use level 3 back protection, gloves and a Simpson carbon fibre modular helmet.

Any pros/cons of buying a leather riding suit?

I have a Fieldsheer armored leather jacket and armored pants. I have several fully lined and armored Cortech/Tourmaster jackets for cold and medium weather and one pair of lined overpants for really cold weather. For summer riding I wear an armored Joe Rocket ballistic double mesh jacket and Levis. Under the jeans I wear MotoX style hard shell knee and shin protectors. I wear mesh gloves in summer and gauntlet style gloves when its cooler. I also have Tourmaster heated gloves for really cold riding. As always, leather m/c boots. My helmets are Scorpion and Shoei, full face, not modular.

BELL RS1 helmet ,Spidi leather jackets, Spidi Race and short boots, Astars Raider textile pants, Forcefield armour. CE level 2. I never heard of CE level 3, must be new.

I wear armored textile, my jacket is an Ixon from France and pants are Joe Rocket along with my boots and gloves. Helmet is an HJC RPHA 70 ST.

Can't beat leathers for cold weather, high speed riding.
Fieldsheer
Of course, in Southern California, not too often - the cold, I mean.
If it weren't for the busa, I'd look like a poser wearing leathers
In love with the Shoei RF SR and the A-Star SMX-1's
And a pair of regular jeans, the older the better

Can't beat leathers for cold weather, high speed riding.
Fieldsheer
Of course, in Southern California, not too often - the cold, I mean.
If it weren't for the busa, I'd look like a poser wearing leathers
In love with the Shoei RF SR and the A-Star SMX-1's
And a pair of regular jeans, the older the better

Remember that jeans shred like tissue on pavement. MotoX hard shell knee and shin protectors are quite inexpensive around $20 and fit nicely under jeans. If you ever hit the pavement, impact protection is what you want.

Back