Riding Experience

Riding Experience - how much training?

• no training, and no license, but I still ride.

Votes: 165 99.4%
  • some training, no license, but I still ride.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no training, but I do have a valid M class license.

• I tought myself and, I have a license.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • training from the school of hard knocks, I have a license.

• training from a freind/relative, I have license.

• MSF beginners course and a license.

• MSF beginners and advanced course and a license.

• beyond MSF advanced course (please explain).

• to complicated for this poll, allow me to explain in a post...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at 12 got a rv125 and drove illegally on the road and offroad until, at 17 did the motorcycle driving course and now have a license cool.gif

Hard to explain, first dirt bikes since 14, couple of smaller street bike of my brothers rode them on dirt and street, learned everything from watching had a cousin, Gordon Delthenre, he raced professionally he kinda gave me all the do's and don'ts as far as street rode a few dif 500-1200 cc bikes then took the beginners msf just as a refresher and I do have my license Class A CDL with M endorsement the only other license I plan on getting is pilot. biggrin.gif

Let's see-like so many others- started to ride dirt bikes as a kid. Rode for years on the street with no liscense. After a few years off bikes (and a lot smarter than before) went back and took the MFS beginners course & got the endorsement. I learned so much I didn't know I went back and took the advanced course. LOVED IT!! Now I preach to everyone to that the MFS courses--best thing any biker can do.

NO official training, but got first bike at 7yr old (XR 75) and have had bikes since. races MX for Kaw from the late '70s to the mid '80s. I'm 37 now. so no official "training" but had bikes forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back