Credit Card Debt?

Credit Card Debt? - How much, and what % of annual income?

• $0.00 $10,000

Votes: 223 100.0%
  • $10,000-$20,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20,000-$30,000

• $30,000-$40,000

• $40,000-$50,000

• $50,000-$60,000

• $60,000-$70,000

• $70,000-$80,000

• $80,000-$90,000over $90,000

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero here finally. This time last year I was over $30,000 in debt mad.gif but l sold my house and was able to pay everything but my truck. biggrin.gif So I guess that means it was closer to $55,000. rock.gif sad.gif

0 here.. just refi'd the house and payed everything off.  Talk about a monster load off your back biggrin.gif  the mortgage when up 650 bucks but I paid off everything.  Kept one CC with my bank opened but shredded the card.
Congrats Martin!!!  Feels good, doesn't it?!  cool.gif
Oh yeah, specially since I paid off 2 cars, 1 moto, 3 student loans, 3 CCs, 1 home equity loan, and a personal loan. 42K in debit gone... smile.gif

0 here.. just refi'd the house and payed everything off.  Talk about a monster load off your back biggrin.gif  the mortgage when up 650 bucks but I paid off everything.  Kept one CC with my bank opened but shredded the card.
Oh yeah, specially since I paid off 2 cars, 1 moto, 3 student loans, 3 CCs, 1 home equity loan, and a personal loan.  42K in debit gone... smile.gif
HUGE weight off your shoulders... biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, specially since I paid off 2 cars, 1 moto, 3 student loans, 3 CCs, 1 home equity loan, and a personal loan.  42K in debit gone... smile.gif
HUGE weight off your shoulders... biggrin.gif
and now I can save more pennies for 07.... smile.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

You forgot to ask was this before you got a hayabusa or after.. My card debt was fine until I got my baby .Then ,well lets just say there is to many things you can buy for a busa

I just refi'd the house and paid off everything except the car. I was drowning for a while but I will be able to get my Busa this spring thank goodness biggrin.gif

Old Confucius says ye cannot borrow money to get out of debt. you will always owe more in the end.but i have been there done that.

I have two credit cards. One with a "woohoo" limit and "0" balance and the other is a secured card ($700 limit) which is used to pay monthly bills (gas, elect., cell, etc. and online purchases). Balance is paid off each month. Credit card debt is not pretty. Cleaned off credit debt last summer. Whew!!

Got into debt early on (first card), learned the lesson, dug myself out.

Drank like a rock star the day that monster was off my back smile.gif

Use Amex for virtually everything, + pay it off every month...
Exactly!!! Sears Card at 17... Started a downword spiral!!!

Amex Rocks!!!!

Heh Heh Heh , i used to have over 20 cards with all HIGH limits. I had a Sears card good for $ 5000 and gas cards good for $1500. Went stupid! I now have a debit card backed by Visa. Period. If the money is not in the bank, I can't buy it. After 10 years of paying my stupidity off I'm down to $4500 and my credit score is 750+

Used a cash advance check to pay cash for the 06 BUSA and paid off my waverunner. All at 3.99% and a transfer fee off 3% or max $75. That $75 worked out to be like .3% Got another $2000 on 0%. I will pay the 2000 off before rate goes up.

A Big O, not now and not in the future ! I pay it off at the end of each month tounge.gif . If I don't have it to spend, then I don't biggrin.gif

CC debt at about $500, Bike payed off, one car loan payed off! I've only got one car payment now!!! Whew!!! I took a long time to get to this point, cause of my ex-wife, she buied me alive!! But i can look foward again, things are lookin good, i see a new house around the corner. cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back