Rider down

Glad your okay bro.....Im constantly watching the other guy....and you just never know when someone is going to come over on you....at least your okay...bikes can always be replaced. .... take care...and get you another bike...
cool.gif

DUDE! I was scared when I opened this.... so glad u r in one piece. My bruise lasted about a month or so ( left butt cheek ) so dont be surprised if it's around for a bit ...
wink.gif
Count yo lucky stars buddy. Really glad your ok. - Kent

Glad your OK. A new 06' 1K for your troubles is the least you should walk away with.
wink.gif

wow....sorry I missed this, bro....

Glad to hear you're alright...and glad to know that you were geared up.

I hate those kinda drivers.
mad.gif
And good job to Nijinsky for gettin there quick! Heal quick, my bro...

Glad to hear you're okay, cb. I need ya' around as my fellow Discovery and Speed Channel buff.
smile.gif

So sorry to hear about your Gixxer, though, dude. Cagers suck, but at least she actually stopped.
sad.gif

Very luck you are my friend!! Glad to see that you can literally get up and walk away from this one.

Glad to here that you weren't badly hurt. And that it was on the gixxer and not the Busa
wow.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously... glad it turned out as well as it did.

Charles I'm glad that your OK. It could have been so much worse. Make sure she pays for every thing that you had on. Helmet to boots and your camera.

you had me scared man..... Just glad you walked away from it. Thank god for leather. All I can say is SEW!!!!!!!! I do see a new 06 sitting in your driveway before long.

Update;

The bike is totalled.

The woman who hit me does have insurance.  Does not speak english and is contesting that its not her fault.

So we're waiting on the police report.  It's going to be the big kicker, hopefully the CHP officier did a good job since there are no witnesses.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123889337 -->

Glad your okay.  Sounds like you were in a blind spot.  Not the kind that the mirrors don't cover, but somewhere behind the drivers periffreal vision.

I make a practice of riding between the cars on the freeway, and everywhere else.  They can come over if they want and I'll still be out of the way.  I starting doing that after I had an old fart in a Cadillac start merging into my bike.  I honked the horn and he looked right at me, shrugged his shoulders a bit and kept coming.  I wanted to kick in his window!  I also had a few people cut me off twice in one week in the carpool lane and almost push me into the median.
Here in LA you're constantly moving from one blind spot to another blind spot. It was a 10 lane freeway in heavy traffic. There is no way to be out of the way all of the time. Julie and I were talking about how many cars we dodge every day who don't see us. I just couldn't avoid this one...

DUDE!  I was scared when I opened this....  so glad u r in one piece. My bruise lasted about a month or so ( left butt cheek ) so dont be surprised if it's around for a bit ...
wink.gif
   Count yo lucky stars buddy. Really glad your ok. - Kent
Thanks man, ya its turning all the colors of the rainbow. Problem is I won't be able to put my track pants on until the swelling goes away. So I'm out for riding until this swelling dissappears.
sad.gif

wow....sorry I missed this, bro....

Glad to hear you're alright...and glad to know that you were geared up.

I hate those kinda drivers.
mad.gif
 And good job to Nijinsky for gettin there quick! Heal quick, my bro...
It was great that Julie got there in a couple mins and took care of the bike, then picked me up at the hospital.  An advantage of crashing a few miles frrom home.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123888710 -->

Back