taken down today

busaprince

Registered
ive been adding chrome bits to my busa, ordering from the states to the uk and finally when i had it 60% blinged up i posted pictures on the site in the gallery.
friends just loved the chrome add ons and said i had "tazified" the busa (taz is my nick name)

however today got up in the morning and hey the sun was out, not too cold, dry....brilliant im going to work on the bike.

went to two meetings and came back into town, about 4pm cousin called to see where i was and told me to come to the local restaurant where a select few friends gather every week for a meal.

5pm it starts to rain, no big deal i rode in weather like this before....

on way back home about 10pm, rain had stopped but roads no to clever..... doing 40mph taking my time no rush....on the outside lane passing a car, i was past the driver just clearing the car when BHAM, the next thing i know im looking up at the sky, two people looking down and asking if im okay!!!! what just happened?

nothing broken, finally got to my feet...police is there and the ambulance...get checked over and find out a witness has given statement to police, the lady driver pulled out, didnt see me, even though i had passed her and was just clearing of her car, she clipped the back tyre and sent me flying....

breathalyser test done and yep whats the result, she had a few drinks and best bit is she not insured to drive that car, it belongs to her dad and he dont know shes driving it.....

bike is battle scarred beyond belief.....even at that low speed....

leathers all mashed up, first time i wore them too...but they did what they were supposed to....save me serious injury, no road rash.....

big question is.... what to do from this point!!!!

Call a lawyer, a good one. He'll know what you can do and do it for ya.

Glad your okay, and that you put your gear on.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Bikes can be replaced, you can't, glad you made it out without injury. Hopefully you have uninsured motorist coverage or time to get lawyer.

Terrible news, good thing is you are the one posting and not someone else. Always pisses me off when you hear that drinking was a contributing factor. But I'm happy to hear your fine. :beerchug:

Glad you are OK through all that, could have been a lot worse! Nearly been hit myself a few times, even startled by another biker who wanted to jump out in front of me. (BTW, would it be morbid to post pics of the aftermath? I don't mean any offense, just curious.)

dude, seriously glad that you are not messed up- and sorry bout your ride.
best thing to do is get on your knees and thank the big guy- then call your insurance co. and find a good lawyer. you own her now... just sayin...

Sorry about the bike but glad you are ok!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. Glad you made it!

Hear in FL the car owner is responsible regardless of who is driving it.

I always Thank God, and take a deep breath. You survived , all else is really trivial

Glad you are OK and can make the choice of what to do with the bike now.

^^^^^ What they said :laugh:

I would in one way go against the others and say don't rush to get a lawyer.
Have you talked to the dad? Give him a chance to make things right. His daughter, daddies little girl bout killed somebody, you ! If he's any kind of a decent man he'll man up and fix your bike.

first and foremost, glad to hear you are ok and managed to walk away :beerchug:

however, it sounds like she is trying to provide an "out" for Dad "oh, i didn't know she had it so i'm not responsible"...i would give them about 24 hours to start making moves toward fixing everything and then contact a lawyer at the first sign that they were going to drag their heels

Back