Went down today.....

Get that video to your local police station they may have equipment that will enhance it and be able to obtain that license number to start some sort of prosecution...Man you were blessed...
evil.gif

I am glad that you did not get hurt bad. Let's hope that you can use some visual enhancment o that video and get the plate number. Guy needs to be brought to awarness.

I agree about turning over video to police... But, does it indicate your speed? If so, the accident may be termed, "no fault." In otherwords, the police might say that if you hadn't been speeding, this accident wouldn't have happened. Depends on the local law. I know they are pretty hard on speeding bikers out here.

Perhaps talk to an attorney before turning in the video to authority types.

-V

Wow, sorry to hear that you were clipped by a cager...I don't understand how they can keep going, and I'm sure he/she saw you tumbling behind...

Whatever happened to people giving a sh*t? Even if I risk getting ticketed, I just couldn't drive away not knowing if that guy on a bike is okay or not...

Glad you're still here to tell us about this, and good luck with the video...I'm with Oracle, get an attorney to figure out your options...

Man...thank God your ok, but dude you have to wear a helmet to protect that expensive body part. Be safe and hope you get that SOB!

man, you are one lucky SOB... I hope you are doing ok
sad.gif
I know it's been said over and over, but it can't be said enough... Wear your proper gear!!
wow.gif

<span style='color:red'>Let's just say that amongst us bikers we are one big family.  At least it seems like that on this board - we all seem to care and assist one another which ever way possible...Right?  So with that said:  "BRO", wear a FREAKIN' helmet
blush.gif
!!!!  I know this is the millionth time you heard it, but you were honest by giving us the information that you didn't wear it, so you knew you were going to "get it" LOL !!!  I'm very glad to hear you are ok....I pray for you that you catch the MF that did this to you.  
But as a final note, please don't slack again, thinkin' that it "FEELS" so much nicer without the helmet or it "LOOKS" so much cooler!
I'm sure 1/2 the bike accidents that ended up on my operating room table had some type of similar notion - and nearly 1/2 of them paid dearly with their life or a limb - this is not a story!
sad.gif

Again, I'm glad you are ok....  Be safe!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">KoolKat[/QUOTE]</span></span>

<!--EDIT|KoolKat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086071147 -->

Back