Went down today

Glad to here that you are ok. Good thing ou didn't panic completely and keep the front wheel locked, you could have got hurt alot worse. Don't worry about the bike that is what insurance is for.

You're here to talk about it which is the important part. You'll be back up and riding in no time.

That sucks man. Get well soon. Did you guys file a police report? Did you also get the other party's insurance too?

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Anybody know about how much the nose fairing and fender cost? I only have liability coverage so it has to come out of my pocket. It's OK though, it was a decision I made and I was prepared for it. Also, is there a good service manual I can buy for it?

Glad you are ok man. I hate riding in traffic!

Nose will run ya about 400, fender around 150.

Sorry about mishap, man! That's a bummer. I know how it feels.

ebay is your friend. And, if you need new stuff - talk to Parts Express folks at Xtreme Suzuki, in OH: 1-800-646-7612, or www.xtremesuzuki.com

I got the front (the nose) for $280 + $24 shipping = $304. Ubelievable prices, great service, quick shipping.
__                                      
Igor
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

That sucks....making me think more and more about ABS...

Good you're OK...post updates on the repairs....and pics...

sad.gif

Good to hear that you're OK, get that beast fixed and get back at it. I'll be that last to throw rocks at you, I consider myself to be an above average rider when it comes to traffic awareness, but I have done that exact same thing on more than one occasion, but so far have managed to stop or swerve to avoid wrecking. I can remember saying to myself as I was calming back down, "you dumb A$$, wake up and pay more attention!"
It happens, it is good to read posts like this, an excellent wake up reminder! THanks!

Good to hear that you're OK, get that beast fixed and get back at it. I'll be that last to throw rocks at you, I consider myself to be an above average rider when it comes to traffic awareness, but I have done that exact same thing on more than one occasion, but so far have managed to stop or swerve to avoid wrecking. I can remember saying to myself as I was calming back down, "you dumb A$$, wake up and pay more attention!"
It happens, it is good to read posts like this, an excellent wake up reminder! THanks!
I think we've all done this at least once or twice. Glad you're OK.

Back