RICER

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
I'm from metro Detroit which is also a strong union town w/ a lot of rednecks or wanna be trashy HD riders who think they know it all. Not all HD riders, but a lot. I wanna send a message before they can even think it that this is what I ride now & there is no shame in my game, in fact, I'm gonna flaunt it (and joke with it) with my personal license that spells R-I-C-E-R. Even the HD guys know not to mess w/ a busa but I’m sure I’m gonna run up against a Vrod or two.

What do you all think, bad idea or not? Should Busa riders be offended? Am I secure enough? I think I'll rather be labled a "ricer" 'cuz I'm proud enough to know that I have a bad azz bike & the courage to break out of the "me too" flock & be my own biker...something some of these guys just don't have the balls to do...damn, I'm on a roll. Just a thought.

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: "Cuz Mickey D wasn't so sure"|1081285044 -->

Not too sure on that one.

How avout IV Q HD

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081280037 -->

My god! We are not Ricers. Never ever say that we are. I hate those stupid kids in the stupid cars. I don't think I have ever been called a Ricer nor would I want to be. We make fun of Ricers on this forum all the time. A Ricer is a car that is stupid, slow, has ground effects and a huge wing. A Hayabusa is a work of art and everyone who is smart enough to know what one is would respect it. Please, do not ever think that a Busa rider is a Ricer.

I am sorry but you hit a sore spot.

P.S. A Harley Rider (and I am one) would not know what you mean by Ricer any ways.

Paul

METRIC
wow.gif

HD riders in Detroit call Japanese bikes ricers. During the energy crisis in the late seventies the autoworkers would refer to the gas sipping Japanese cars that gave them so much competition as “rice burnersâ€. Also, the HD bikers down in Florida during the Bike Week rallies would refer to the new gathering of the metric crowds as “ricers†& their bikes where deemed “rice burnersâ€. This is “old school†labeling.

Now to my surprise the “new school†labeling of “ricer†makes references to those little cars made popular in that movie “The Fast & Furiousâ€. New day, new generation.

Whatever, I don’t need this type of controversy joking w/ the old school & explaining to the new. Explaining takes time, time I’ll rather be spending on something else. Case closed.

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081340743 -->

I'm thinking SOLID would be a good plate for the right Busa... You know, Undercover Brutha style... "SOLID"
biggrin.gif

Aztec,

I didn't mean to offend you. I just hate those cars so much I got emotional.

Sorry.

Paul

how many letters/numbers u allowed?  Is it 6 or 7?  

If you want their attention, I can think of the following. hehe

IEATHDS
HDSUCKS/HDSUKS
HDSRPOS - HD'S R POS
POSHD - POS HD
NORDNKS - NO REDNECKS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081344978 -->

laugh.gif

Lazerblade, you didn't even come close to offending me, I was looking for opinions first – trial run. Better on a forum than on the streets…hey Iced, 7 letter & numbers.
wink.gif

BTW, those cars really are silly.

BTW2, if I had a HD putdowns on my plate, my bike would be trashed as soon as my back is turn.

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081351089 -->

Alright i just came back from the secretarty of state & wanted "BIGWONG" or "SUKME" but the ladies at the desk said no way so i just went w/ "BUSAX" 'cuz that's all they had left. Thanx for the help fellas while I'm still finding my way in the speed bike world. Peace

BTW, nice Vette

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081425473 -->

Anysport bike rider in my area is unfortunatly tossed into the punk"ricer" crowd, good rider or not. It's just the way it is.

That, and the shenandoah valley is Harley country. Which sucks.

Same in Metro Detroit. I knew this one kid whose dad was a big “old school bikerâ€. He talked his dad into riding his "ricer" & the old man had to admit that it was one of the best times he ever spent on a motorcycle. He also admitted that he wish he had been riding “ricers†long ago. This “old man†missed out of a riding experience ‘cuz of peer pressure from his group. I’m just gonna ride my “ricer†proud while I’ll still fairly young & not worry about what others think that I should be riding…as a mater of fact, F them.:p

I get the same thing here. Everyone says a HD is a real bike. They are nice looking but I would have to spend over twice the money to get one that I would want. Plus if I wanted a cruiser I would still go with a Rune(too expensive for me still) or the new Vulcan 2000. If I wanted American I really like the Victory line.

I have a 97 HD Road King and I love it. It's fun to ride with a passenger on back. Most of the riders prefer the Road King to ride on. When I want to ride, I take the Busa. She is wonderful and fun to ride by yourself. Just my opinion.

Back