Rhythmz modified undertail

Got the tools, got the talent.

Nice work [/QUOTE]

I wish, you chould see all the jerry riggn that goes on ova here.  Macgivr aint got $hit on me 
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117876477 -->

Man I forgot all about you doin' the Thinker sound mod...Now that I think about it, you sanded and painted your inners too. Your ride has got to be lookin' tight as hell.

Post up some pics when you can bro.. How's the weather back there in C-Town? I moved to the desert a few months back and nothin' but blue skies and sunshine everyday here.

Stay cool bro! [/QUOTE]

Howz the weather here in the Valley you ask
rock.gif
Man, I see the sun has already fried your brain out there in da dessert
tounge.gif
. The rain Gods have been crying since you left Ohio (C-Town)
laugh.gif
Sorry we neva got a chance to hook up at Quaker Steak last year but hopefully we can break bread at the Busa Round up at Copper Mt. Colorado in Aug.

Looks good Ty!!!

I could use some extra space...hrmmm, I'm going to take a peek at what I can do to mine...[/QUOTE]

Playing around with the Busa in the garage iz good therapy
smile.gif

If ya need some pointers just holla Michelle
super.gif

That is sweet. Nice job. Is the plate holder custom fiberglass also or did you buy it the attached?

G

1127 TO 1299
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice work[/QUOTE]

Just having some fun in da Lab, glad you like it.

Ok Playaz and Playettes now that you have said your peace on my modified trunk compartment, how many of you here feel an increased trunk space undertail kit would sell or and would you buy one? I know alot you guyz that drag rag race would not be interested in this mod but the design is geared towards the traveling type and pozer riding individuals who want to put more junk in their trunk.

I would appreciate all constructive comments (neg or pos), no hype please !!!!!!

Thanks

That is sweet. Nice job. Is the plate holder custom fiberglass also or did you buy it the attached?

G[/QUOTE]

It part of the stock tail. I just blended it in using some MOJO
tounge.gif

Rhythm Posted on June 03 2005,20:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Playaz and Playettes now that you have said your peace on my modified trunk compartment, how many of you here feel an increased trunk space undertail kit would sell or and would you buy one? I know alot you guyz that drag rag race would not be interested in this mod but the design is geared towards the traveling type and pozer riding individuals who want to put more junk in their trunk.

I would appreciate all constructive comments (neg or pos), no hype please !!!!!!

Thanks [/QUOTE]
bump.gif

Rythm, dat shid is de fuggin' dope...as usual.

don't you ever get bored? makin' cool shid,bein' the coolest playa aroun'....

how 'bout you try a be a little bit human...

fug some shid up , like the rest of us...

mo' junk in da trunk...hav a bigger 1...RSD.

very cool , how about a pic from the top so we can see how big the storage area is now [/QUOTE]

Its not presentable at this time due to the dynamate laminating on the inside for sound proofing. Normally the inside appearnce would lQQk like the exterior.

DSC02108.JPG

Holding 7 32oz oil bottle comfortably with more room to go  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117885868 -->

DSC02102.JPG

Rythm, dat shid is de fuggin' dope...as usual.

don't you ever get bored?    makin' cool shid,bein' the coolest playa aroun'....

how 'bout you try a be a little bit human...

fug some shid up , like the rest of us...

mo' junk in da trunk...hav a bigger 1...RSD.[/QUOTE]

Get bored playing with the Busa  
rock.gif
 Hell nah Dawg and I'm too broke to be tearing $hit up .
laugh.gif

Cooliest Playa around
rock.gif
 Only second too you Brutha  
super.gif

Thanks for the love, Playa.
Ty
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117887073 -->

rock.gif

laugh.gif

OK...so what's the numbers gonna be?
and can you do this with a stocker mudflap? I am trying to keep my facory blinkers cause my corbin bags have molding in them for said pieces.

Hey Ty, looks good man. Its not always a bad thing to have more time than money. I would know... now if i could just figure out a way to do something constructive..
laugh.gif

BTW im still waiting on those progress pics i "axed" for. Maybe my PM box is full, .... nope.
tounge.gif
Keep up the good work playa!

Aceshigh
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:2.82

Quote (Rhythm @ June 04 2005,00:50)
Holding 7 32oz oil bottle comfortably with more room to go

Wow......that's pimp dude.
Wish I knew how to work with fiberglass.......
That's alot of room......damn. [/QUOTE]

Thankz Ace !

OK...so what's the numbers gonna be?
and can you do this with a stocker mudflap? I am trying to keep my facory blinkers cause my corbin bags have molding in them for said pieces.
[/QUOTE]

I have no ideal what the price will be. I'm too busy with trying get my bike back together before I head out to Colorado at Copper Mt. this Aug. If I decide to do it I will be making replication of this one, with no stock turn signal attachment.
mad.gif

fstAZfk
Rookie

Avg posts/day:0.32

Hey Ty, looks good man. Its not always a bad thing to have more time than money. I would know... now if i could just figure out a way to do something constructive..
BTW im still waiting on those progress pics i "axed" for. Maybe my PM box is full, .... nope. Keep up the good work playa! [/QUOTE]

My main man,FastazFK, wuz up, Pimpn
thumbs-up.gif
I thought I sent you some spy shots of the bike already. Ok let me do alittle diggn again.
You have nothing constructive to do, what the hell happen to the Rock Band, dude ?

Holla back at your boy.

TY

Back