Rhythmz modified undertail

Nice work! Can't wait to see your completed bike in the future!

Nice work! Can't wait to see your completed bike in the future! [/QUOTE]

Hell, you and me both
laugh.gif

Tha Pimpinator strikes again....

Sweet job, bro....I've been contemplating something like this since I have an extra undertray that's been hacked up worse than a young 'un in a horror flick.

Sweet deal, bro.....looks pretty damned alright. Even better is the fact you got enough mojo to do the magic yourself. Awesome, bro....  

Dont bite off more than you can chew Pacman, working with resins and fiberglass aint no joke
wow.gif
 , but can be done if ya got the MO Jo
laugh.gif

When your ready to lay up the new undertail just holla,Pimp I got your back !

More mods still to come through out the year.

super.gif
[/QUOTE]
yeah, I kinda figured that. Fiberglass and resin have always been a little sketchy....oh well.

Thanks, bro....I'll definitely be givin ya a holla when I start rippin into it.
beerchug.gif

Nice job Rythm! Looks very clean and pro-like...did you do the hump mod along with it?...I mean the mod that alows you to use the hollowed out part of the hump as well for storage, not the notching thing.

Haven't seen any pics of your new bike for awhile..how about throwin' some up here to see

Dan

Whud up D, I could have done it, but its being used as a 8" subwoofer inclosure for the onboard sound system.

No photos of the bike cuz she still torn down waiting to be fitted for new custom parts I'm working on .
sad.gif
[/QUOTE]
Man I forgot all about you doin' the Thinker sound mod...Now that I think about it, you sanded and painted your inners too. Your ride has got to be lookin' tight as hell.

Post up some pics when you can bro.. How's the weather back there in C-Town? I moved to the desert a few months back and nothin' but blue skies and sunshine everyday here.

Stay cool bro!

Looks good Ty!!!

I could use some extra space...hrmmm, I'm going to take a peek at what I can do to mine...
cool.gif

BentValve
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice! [/QUOTE]

Thanks,BV

busa1300nut
Top Gun

Avg posts/day:2.32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet mod there Rythem. Nice work as usual
[/QUOTE]

Just trying to keep it real as usual and thanks for the compliment B'Nut
biggrin.gif

sageronin
Hayabusa Master

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.36

Great work there ... nothing but the best from the best! [/QUOTE]

Practice, practice and more practice and I'll be even betta.. Thanks for the kind words DJ, like Thrasher has already said, U Da Man, Playa.
super.gif

Welcome... I like the idea of more space and keeping the stock look.[/QUOTE]

I know thatz right, Fakk
wink.gif

suzuki4life
Professional Pilot

Avg posts/day:1.30

Ummm dremmel and some epoxy eh? [/QUOTE]

Whud up, G ! Actually I used a dremmel and Polyester resin instead of epoxy
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117876406 -->

Back